Im looking to join a mlm business

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Franklin, May 7, 2009.

1. fhtmrep

fhtmrep New Member

How about if there is no selling of products and services? You are just introducing a great oppotunity for somebody to make money on things we do everyday, month in and month out. I'm sure if you say to somebody, "would you like to make make money on bills and sevices you use everyday or month i'm sure they will think "wow"! that is a no brainer. A company that gives you the opportunity to become your own best customer is Genius. I have now eliminated the middle man and I am know the middle man on all by services.

2. floridalady

floridalady New Member

Franklin
    The most important thing I look for in an MLM company is the product. The compensation plan is important, but if the product is something people will not use every month, then how can I sell a product that does not interest them. In this economy people are interest in a recession proof product that gives them a lot of benefits every month. The second thing I look for in a company is how long have they been in business and if they are debt free.
    Too many MLM companies go out of business in their first year.
    If a company has a good product, a great compensation plan, company training and has been in business for a few years, this is a good MLM company.

3. fhtmrep

fhtmrep New Member

If you go with a company that offers products and services that is opened to any "man kind", then you are never limited on what they may use or buy. People use all kinds of products and services on a daily basis. So when you have a "Buffet" full of products and services there will never be a limitation. I know I do, considering I have a cell phone like every other 10 year old does. So it all just makes sense. I can't emphasize it anymore. "Amen"

4. biz2day

biz2day New Member

You need a mlm that most people want
    that should make it easier

5. niddy

niddy New Member

I'd go with a timeless product. The healthcare industry is huge!

6. BruceMiles

BruceMiles New Member

Nice thought! I like it. I think mlm companies is the best source for making money. Multi-Level Marketing! A sales system under which the salesperson receives a commission on his or her own sales and a smaller commission on the sales from each person he or she convinces to become a salesperson.
    MLM would be easy if you follow that multi-level marketing is the perception of offering your product to the customer when they want, in the way they wish for. Some people favor face-to-face sales; some prefer conventional mail order catalogs, while others prefer online shopping. Most customers, however, participate in an amalgamation of those methods, and multi-channel marketing aims to meet the customer where they are to hand out them better.

7. chucks

chucks New Member

Here are some things I find useful :

Can you see the company going strong long term ?
    you will be successful but only if the company sticks around long enough for you to be; another thing is how is the company improving in terms of the profits from previous years ?

Product/services?
    Does it sell outside the network marketing company? (i.e outside the distributors) ; is it over priced compared to the market?

Compensation ?
    You use the same time, energy and money to recruit people and get customers; how are your rewarded?

Training ?
    This one is arguably the most important; what kind of training are you getting and hence will your future partners be getting ?

Hope that helps.

To your success,
    Chucks

8. Elur MLM

Elur MLM New Member

Interesting title that attracts me here.

You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want! [​IMG]

9. chucks

chucks New Member

Franklin: People are not looking for business; people are looking for an answer to their problems.
    I'm with you Franklin - many people miss this.

Interesting ending [​IMG]

To your success,
    Chucks

10. marcelcrockett

marcelcrockett New Member

Hello hello,

Well, this is my first post and I've read many posts and have gained some very good information. I am also 3 weeks old in home based businesses. What I am doing is so unbelievable and blew me away and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity that was knocking at my door. I wish I could write everything I've read here but there has been so much good info. But one thing is for certain....... there IS a the right time to get in with the RIGHT business and I believe whole heartedly I've found that. Thanks everyone for all your insight.

11. kconner

kconner New Member

I think there are many good MLM companies out there. We are involved in one and doing great, and have another friend involved in a different one from us and he is equally doing just as well. I think it just depends on your personality and what you feel more inclined to share with other people and also how you feel about the product you are selling yourself. My husband and I both are involved with natural products and one of the products helps with weight loss, in about 7 weeks' time we both have lost between 20-25 pounds. Warren Buffett owns one and says that being part of an MLM is one of the best and most respected businesses you can be in.