I'm new and want to help and hope to be helped.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by HeatherJacs, Sep 30, 2009.

1. HeatherJacs New Member

My name is Heather and I'm pretty new to this stuff but eager to learn.

Hope I can also be of service to others here as I continue this journey.

My goal is to quit my j.o.b. here in San Diego and work from my laptop

As I travel the world...
  2. westfam11 Member

Welcome Heather.

This is a great place to learn. Lots of
    good quality posting and help from others.

Good look and quitting your J.O.B. is a
    possibility if you never give up.

Becky
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Heather!

Looking forward to watching your success.[IMG]
  4. TCharmLady New Member

Hello Heather ..... I love to travel too. So wishing you the best to your happiness and success.

This forum will be a huge benefit. Have you started researching your market to decide what product, service or information you want to promote and sell?
  5. misat New Member

Hey Heather,

If that's your goal, stick with it . Affiliate marketing is what I do and I am able to work from my lap top anywhere, even if I am in a different state. That's the wonderful part of affiliate marketing is that you can be anywhere and still make an income. Good Luck to you.
  6. joanpeterson New Member

Great goal Heather. It is wonderful to see different parts of the world.

My favorite places were Europe and South Africa - lived overseas for 9 years and loved seeing so many historic places.

So never let go of your dreams and if you become discouraged, just shake it off and keep going.
  7. peterj07 New Member

Hi Heather,

I'm just starting out on this journey my self!
    I look forward to hearing how you go, and I hope at some time we can help each other along the way.
  8. made2prosper New Member

Hello Heather!

Whatever you place your mind too... you CAN do! It falls in line with the biblical principle as a man thinks, so is he. If you are serious about making a difference and change in peoples lives...take a look at the "Think $25 can't change your life?" link below.

I would love to help you change your financial outcome!
  9. kurtzilla New Member

Heather, there are countless opportunities in life. Follow your heart and follow your dreams. If you do travel the world, create a blog so we can follow aswell. It boils down to mind over matter.

[Link removed - Admin]
  10. Patrice New Member

Hi Heather,

I too do work part time, but I have my own business. I dove in and love it. I will be home full time working from home real soon. You have to do your research and find out what is your passion. For me I love helping people. I too also, love to travel and with my company I do get that chance to go on many trips with them. You will be able to quit your job soon oneday. Just be determined and persistent and keep looking for your passion.
  11. Jean LA New Member

Hi Heather, nice of you to have a goal. I also want to do that. lol

Welcome.
  12. RICH4NURICHE New Member

HeatherJacs: My name is Heather and I'm pretty new to this stuff but eager to learn.

Hope I can also be of service to others here as I continue this journey.

My goal is to quit my j.o.b. here in San Diego and work from my laptop

As I travel the world...
    Hi Heather, it's good to have a desire to help others. Consider your laptop a useful tool but remember that the most important one is the mind. There is a lot of info out there and by coming on this forum, your off to a good start. Don't forget that the local library is an excellent free resource. Whatever you decide as your vehicle for accomplishing your goal, we're here for your support.
  13. paulgressel New Member

Hi heather, I'm looking for people who are new to it too, that want to connect and share some of their struggles also. to be successful at this I believe you need support and help, it's impossible to do it alone. I see alot of people on here trying to help but are they trying to help or sell their product? I'm a firm believer of helping the other person first, to become successful yourself later. As Zig Ziglar has said" To get what you want in life you must first help other people get what they want". I hope your still going forward with your goals.
  14. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Welcome to Work At Home Forum Heather.

I love your vision. Hold it there![IMG].

Working from my home affords me the freedom to home school my children.

A day job would be so smothering!
    If I can ever help with anything please let me know!
    Victoria
  15. ACB123 New Member

Welcome, you summed up just about everyone's goal on this site. What is it you're looking to do? Let me know if I can be of any help.
  16. tandre New Member

Welcome and good luck with your goals! You might think of getting started on internet marketing with the My Online Income System by Kimberly Hoffman. It is great for those new to internet marketing and gives you the step by step instruction that you need to avoid getting discouraged and quitting
  17. LittleWorker New Member

My goal was the same, to be independent and not be tied down with a 9-5 J.O.B. ( just over broke). I started in trading currency because of it's flexibility. I still trade from time to time, but not like before. Follow your passion and I'm sure there will be doors that opens for you.
  18. Judi and Mark New Member

Hi Heather,

Wow that sounds great. Traveling the world while cranking it out on your computer. But to put the odds for success in your favor BEFORE you quit your job, consider the following.

First, make sure you are comfortable with knowing who you are, your skill set and motivation before choosing a business to launch.

Second, do your market research to determine the type of business you want to pursue.

Next, what's your money situation. Know what your getting into and what your business is going to require.

Fourth, hire a good attorney and accountant.

Fifth, decide on a business structure. Consult with your accountant to make sure this structure is best for you especially from a liability and tax standpoint.

Next, decide on a good business name.

Sixth, make sure you check off all the legal requirements.

These are just some of the highlights of the many important areas that need to be addressed if you truly want to put to odds of success in your favor when launching an at home based business. Checking off these will put you in a much more confident, business-ready position. But don't stop here. The resources are endless on the Internet but can many times be overwhelming. That's why we've developed a step-by-step roadmap to success you can find at our website below. We've been there, done that, and now have created a program that will get you there in this win-win program.

I hope this helps.

Mark LaPoint

[Link removed - Admin]
  19. talfighel Silver Member

Hi Heather and welcome to this forum.

I would love to help you out just like I have helped and still helping people who have a burning desire to succeed online but are not sure what vehicle to use.

Send me an email through this forum and I would love to help you out too.

Tal
  20. staceyrk New Member

I would like to hear how you have made out Heather. I know your original post was some time ago, and am anxious to find out if you stuck with your search for something to do to make money online. I know how hard it is to stick with it, but you absolutely have to not give up, and you will make money!