I'm new here...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by luxe, Nov 2, 2010.

1. luxe New Member

Hello everyone! I am new here and I'm so glad I found this forum. I hope that I can give as much good advice as I'm sure I will receive.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

3. weebitty Member

welcome Luxe Glad to have you here. Hope you get as much as you give. This a good forum for help and information. People are great with sharing their tips, tricks, and pearls of wisdom. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  4. jhoecannon New Member

Luxe,

Welcome aboard - glad to have you join us!
  5. JackieM293 Member

Welcome Luxe,

I am relatively new here and have learnt so much from the threads of this forum.

Enjoy

J
  6. koolmom New Member

I was here in 2008, then took a two year break...then I traced a link from someone visiting my site and found my way back here. There is a lot here, and a lot of sincere contributors.

By the way, what direction are you going with your 'work at home' project(s)?
  7. happywife Gold Member

Hey Lynn,

Welcome back!

How have you been doing? I hope that all is well with you and your family. Business-wise I've been doing really well, but I've had a really tough year otherwise (my dear mother went to be with the Lord).

I see you are focusing on SEO services. Do you hire yourself out for link building these days? Quality link building is one of those tedious little tasks that are so beneficial, yet always procrastinated by me. [IMG]

Send me a note with your prices and services and maybe we can discuss some business. [IMG]

So good to "see" you again!
    Blessings,
    Angie
  8. Selling7116 New Member

Welcome and I hope you reach all your goals!! It has been hard for me trial and error but it has paid off!!