Immediate Edge

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sahota7, Sep 23, 2008.

1. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

Hi everyone,

Firstyl I do apologise if this has been mentioned. I performed a search on it and didn't find any corresponding results, so I thought I would take some time to mention this program that has been introduced by the 'Thirty Day Challenge' team (www.thirtydaychallenge.com - By Ed Dale, both respective gurus in the industry).

It goes by the name Immediate Edge and is a subscriptopn based program at around $97 a month a think. Not sure on that though! Somebody correct me of I am wrong.

The aim of the program is to follow these gurus online and watch them and follow them into making $10,000 in one month, all the way from research, finding ur niche, targeting your customer, creating a product, traffic and setting up your pages etc etc.

Sounds like an amazing opportunity. Also they have several video blueprints to follow, and claim to have cutting edge technology to put users ahead of the competition.

Now by using the 30DC, I can say that the tools they introduce are incredible, and I am thinking to join Immediate Edge too. It seems very geniune, especially since Iv seen some of their work before! [​IMG]

If anyone is interested in check it out, visit www.immediateedge.com

Hope your all well and good luck!

Ajay
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Ajay,

I think this is what you have been looking for. I suggest you give it a try.

Good luck and let us know how it goes if you do it.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. Loomis

Loomis New Member

I have also checked it out, at the very least I believe it is a great learning experience. Social marker is a great tool.
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Loomis,

Just to be clear, though you may want to check it out for your own reasons, I was only recommending it for Ajay because of the nature of his comments over time.

I'm not saying that it would be good for anyone else.

~Newbie Shield~
  5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Has anyone here upgraded the paid version of Social Marker?
    Social Submitter?

Please tell me your thoughts..
    Thank you!
    Victoria
  6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I believe the Edge would be good for those who did the 30DC and really got hold of it and did well would benefit from the Edge. I am going through the 30DC the second time so I'm not ready to move forward. Ed and his team are great at what they do and I can only imagine it gets better as you grow with them.
    Sonni
  7. Loomis

Loomis New Member

NTC I don't know anyone who has, but I am interested in the results as well, social marker is already such a great too.