Improved signature!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

charlie: how do i know that my sig file is working is there a way of testing it

You can check it once your post is approved.

2. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Awesome forum Vishal

Found this forum in another forum. [​IMG] Been reading the many different articles and topics here and only hope I too can add what knowledge I have learned as well.

Another reason for this post is to test my signature too. [​IMG]

Glad to be here
    Susan

3. Vishal P. Rao

Thank you Susan [​IMG]

I hope you have a great time here!

4. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Hi Vishal

Have tried repeatedly to edit my signature with no luck at all.

Is this a one time shot upon sign up?

Also, uploaded pic and no sign of it.

Thanks again for the forum. Lots of good stuff to read.

Susan

5. Vishal P. Rao

beginhere: Is this a one time shot upon sign up?

No you can edit it any time. If you have problems, please contact me what info you would like to have in the signature and your original Avatar picture. I'll let you know the email address to send the pic to in the PM.

6. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Hi Vishal

Just checking out my signature again. Had some problems couple weeks back.
    Things are really looking up for 2009.

Thanks

7. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Thank You! [​IMG]

8. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

hello i'm new to this lovely site , i wonder if you can advise me on my signatures i'm not sure if i have typed to correctly are they clickable thanks for your patience andrea.

9. happywife

happywife Gold Member

andreaevens20: hello i'm new to this lovely site , i wonder if you can advise me on my signatures i'm not sure if i have typed to correctly are they clickable thanks for your patience andrea.
    Hi Andrea,

You need to wrap each url in this code and that will make the links clickable. If you want to make text links instead you just add an = sign after the first bracketed url like this put the text you want clickable here and then close it out with the ending bracketed code.

I can't put that there or it will actually make it a link and you won't be able to see what I'm talking about. [​IMG] I think there's a little link you can click while editing your signature that actually gives instructions, if mine are still unclear.

Try again and let's see if you get it.

Blessings,
    Angie

10. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

thanks for the information i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this but can you tell me if i'm on the right track many thanks andrea

11. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

thanks very much for your help there's so much for me to take in i haven't done anything like this before kind regards andrea.

12. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Andrea,

You got it! [​IMG]

Are you asking if you are on the right track with your websites? Well, I'd say it's a way to get some practice, but eventually you'll want a non-yola site with a .com domain, if possible.

Learning to do affiliate marketing can take a while, but it's worth it if you learn to do it right.

Read some of the free materials available so that you can get a good understanding of how it all works. You'll get better and better as you study and implement the best techniques (action steps) to bring free targeted traffic to your sites.

It takes a while to learn and establish some cash flow, so don't give up too early. [​IMG]

When you have specific questions, be sure to ask and we'll do our best to help you out.

Blessings,
    Angie

13. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

Hia thanks for some great advise,i took the free web site to start with hopefully i can make enough money to pay for my course and set up some of my own websites i don't know if i will but i'm willing to give it my best shot.
    kind regards andrea

14. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Andrea,

What do you want the text link to say? Cure Tinnitus?

If so, you want to put this bracket ] at the end of the url (after the .com) and then put the words Cure Tinnitus then put the ending tag which is [/url] after the word tinnitus.

Give that a try.

Blessings,
    Angie

16. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

Thanks!
    I'll give it a try Now.

17. bigmen

bigmen New Member

good forum, i like open minds...
    let's hope we will share good and real things

18. bfhale

bfhale New Member

Hi My name is Billy Hale From tennesse just joined the forum.
    Looking foward to meeting everyone.[​IMG]

19. swood01

swood01 New Member

Thanks, this will help!

20. lilkathy

lilkathy New Member

CarolinaConsign
    [​IMG]
    You have to include the url in the form of code, for the lik to be clckable,
    such as,
    http://yourlurl

Thanks,
    lilkathy