IMReportCard.com - is this legitimate?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by caroline6391, Jan 19, 2010.

1. caroline6391

caroline6391 New Member

Hello everyone!

I have recently discovered a website called IMReportCard.com. It is a website that pays you to review companies, products, and service online. You can comment and grade certain services that you are familiar with such as Ezinearticles.com and MyOnlineIncomeSystem.com.

After you reach a certain amount of credit points for your comments and grades you can cash them in for money through a paypal account! It seems pretty legitimate, even though it takes awhile to rack up credit points.

Has anyone tried this? Check it out and tell me what you think!

Thanks friends!

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

There's a thread already on this.
    I works and I've made a several free $20. A friend has made several hundred.

3. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

The site is very useful to me - finding out more details, from actual users of the site, on Internet stuff, opportunity, and Marketers. Yes, it is legitimate. I used it not for earning but for information.

4. pbwsfi

pbwsfi New Member

I have signed up to submit reviews and also research other comments left on "gurus" and products so it does serve 2 purposes. Haven't accumulated enough credit to make any money but the real value is getting other opinions before committing to any product myself.

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I have heard that it is legit, but they do not allow Asians to sign up

6. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

pcwork: I have heard that it is legit, but they do not allow Asians to sign up
    Hi PCWork,

Your remark reminded me that my application was once 'rejected' by the site, saying, ... 'unfavourable activities from your country'. I was put off by this remark. But, I knew from the start that it is a useful site. So, I tried again a few weeks later, ... and my application was accepted.

Bye

7. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

This sounds interesting... I will check it out

8. Yes you can earn money from IMReportCard.com with your honest opinions and reviews.

You probably won't earn that much but it all adds up.

Barb

9. therrin4b

therrin4b New Member

Hi Caroline & everyone else!!

Yes, I have also relied on IM Reportcard for research. I have not earned anything from them though - however, maybe I should rethink that again![​IMG]

10. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

IMReportCard.com has revised its payout scheme lately. It said it received complaints of frauds. Not that it is not paying but that fraudsters have crept in. So, it is not paying in cash directly but in kinds henceforth.

I'll still use IMReportCard.com as a checking tool.

11. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Yup the FREE Money is gone for that deal. Was nice will it lasted.

Hopefully people used it to leverage into something more viable to generate more income on a monthly basis.

12. WhoIsBenjamin

WhoIsBenjamin New Member

I used it and made about $40 - $50 with it. And they paid, fast.

If you were smart, you took the money in re-invested it into a real online business (i.e. building a list) and not going on a night out of town.

It's not smart to invest time into gimmicky money making methods like this anyways...they' NEVER last for any long period of time.

13. sidney

sidney New Member

IMReportCard is a really useful site with(hopefully...?) honest people giving you honest opinions on products they have looked at and actually tried.

It is IMReportCard and the - many - comments on a particular website which enabled me to get started on IM. I earnestly now trust this man and he has never asked for a dime from me.

I have never tried making money from IMReportCard but am now making money due to my mentoring and his, mostly free, services.

Good Luck

Sidney