income at home

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Furias, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Furias

Furias New Member

i heard income at home on the radio. went to the website. 27 year NYSE and blah blah blah but no company name and no real info until you pay. What is it?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

What is the website??

I hear a lot of programs advertising on the radio, but would need to see a website to know what it is ...
  3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

can u give us the website? we cant say anything because we dont know which site are u mention.... [​IMG]
  4. Furias

Furias New Member

5. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Most of home business company will not tell you what to do, and

how to make money in detail.

I am irritated everytime I check out some programs.. All they said

are "This program really work, I made $$$ in just few week"
    " Hour work a day, You can make $$$$ quick"

Forget that, The best way to pick good program is, just check out

the website, and ask about them to forums like here. [​IMG]

More honest people will give you both answers and feedback on

products. That' only way you can avoid from being SCAMED!![​IMG]

Thank you

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Well I guess they figure you get a free trial based on what their online income biz that you don't need any more info. May just have search around. Or move on to something else if not convinced enough to take them up on their trial.
  7. colettef

colettef New Member

I was part of a online passive income program for over a year and several of my friends made alot of money. now I can't get my money out and they are being investigated. so you just don't really know. it could be good for awhile and then nothing.I would say beware of bit payouts, very high risk.

Regards

C. Feinberg
  8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Sounds like you were in a HYIP. If so, yeah, 99.5% of those are scams. Pay long enough to get more people in.
  9. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Thats the whole idea, they get you worked up enough to want more and then you sign up to get the full story and by that time you have paid. Oldest trick in the book. cheers
  10. priestess

priestess New Member

There's another new website which offers work at home jobs. I think they are developing the right direction. I've already answered three ads.
  11. sls1365

sls1365 New Member

I have spent years (13 to be exact) looking for something I can do from home and I have tried them all - party plan, direct sales, MLM, passive internet, etc I now answer inbound customer services calls and am happy - it fits in with being a single mum and means I can fit my hours around it. And I earn reasonable money! YES!
  12. Rubytube55

Rubytube55 New Member

Up until recently, the work from home business opportunity was a front end product to get you into Herbalife International which is a well known nutritional MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company that has been around a long time.

IncomeAtHome.com has recently switched gears and is marketing for Carbon Copy Pro which has absoultely nothing to do with vitamins or the MLM industry.

The first catch is the IncomeAtHome.com Work At home kit that you get to try risk free for $9.95 which is alleged to be the cost of shipping and handling. But, look out because if you don't return the product with in 14 day's your credit card will be billed the full $39.95 fee (it's in the fine print).
  13. DonaldThompson

DonaldThompson New Member

You got to know that everything that is worth it takes time and it is so with a home based business. There is no quick fix or a quick way to do things. You need to learn skills and apply those skills to generate income from home or online.

I suggest to stop searching for a quick way to make money and go for the slow way to make money where you will end up with a real business instead of something that will not work.
  14. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

As we all know there are all kinds of online busiesses out there. I know in our heads we are thinking we want to make money online. I feel this gets in our way when we are out looking for a business to join. Here is what I mean.

Every business online has a product for us to sell to make money online. Now I am seeing more people looking at the money part, more than the product itself. This is a problem.

I am one of these people. So I decided to go out and find a business that has a product I can use and like before trying to make money online with it.

Think about it, if you like the product you will be getting your moneys worth when you pay for it each month, rather than feeling you are putting it in the business with out selling it to anyone.

I agree with you guys that these online business websites need to show you up front what you are getting in to, rather than having you make the first move to find out what it is. Just move on to find another business.

Regards,
  15. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Yes there are many online business opportunity. just people can not find the way to make money by just doing forum posting, blogging so and on
  16. kylewillert

kylewillert New Member

If a web sight seems to good to be true its usually not true. Any ones that state "no work but profit 10,000$ a month" will never be true. there are many ways that you can make this online tho but it takes work. If you find a web sight that excites you take some time do some research you tube it. This will usually show you whats real and what is fake. Thats what i did to find the right online business plan and it payed off good i found success in no time.
  17. alcymart

alcymart New Member

kylewillert I have to disagree with you on certain points. I earned as much as $120,448.73 in 1 month back in March 2009 before the economy went really sour. I agree that HYIP's are risky and although I was involved with some, I earned money but lost more in the long run.

Sure, not everyone will earn so much in a month. I wasn't even expecting hitting $100k, much less go over it that month. This needs explanation because I'm not sure I can ever earn that much again. I teach and I had all my 3000 students switch hosting service.. 986 if I recall made the switch which yielded me $100 per sale of a 3 year hosting pak. The rest was with $150/sales for the most featured service pak.

Earning 100k in 1 month is doable however, not every single month!

Bernard St-Pierre
  18. lillianrose

lillianrose New Member

I agree that you need to work for a REAL COMPANY with a real product or service.

Regardless of whether it is an MLM, affiliate marketing or web sales, it is a business and building a business takes work.

It is easier to do if you buy and use the product yourself. anyone who wants to work at home shouls look at a few things

1. The Company - how long has it been around?
    2. Do online searches to see what people are saying about the company. What are they saying about the product?
    3. Do you love and would you otherwise use the products?
    4. Is the person who sponsors you going to be around to help you? Will you get assistance and support from the company?
    5. Beware of companies that are constantly selling you "training" "Leads" etc.

I have learned the hard way not to "get in on the ground floor" of a new company. 99% won't be around a year.

I have learned the hard way to choose my sponsor wisely. Beware of sponsors who jump from company to company. they are just looking for the quick hit on the start-up bonuses.

Beware of companies that suggest you don't have to do anything because you will benefit from "spillover" Think about it, if everyone is waiting for spillover, who is doing the heavy lifting and how long can that last.

There is a LOT of money to be made in MLM. i have met people making a 6 and 7 figure income. My sponsor makes her full-time 80K living at it. But it took her 3 years to get there.

Its a business and if you opened a brick and mortar store you would invest lots of money and expect to take a year or more to "break even" At home business is no different. It does however have the benefit of giving you lots of legitimate tax deductions. But that is the subject of another post!