Indexing website in Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by aswathysaha, Jan 9, 2015.

1. aswathysaha

aswathysaha New Member

Whenever new website launched or new product page is added in in website, Google will takes 3 to 1 week of time to index in the listing. If you need need immediate indexing in Google, then go to webmaster tools and find crawl section in that choose "fetch as Google" and submit your home page or inner product pages. after this process Google will index immediately within 10 to 30 min.

2. meenakumar

meenakumar New Member

Yeah..! Using sitemap for fetching also works well.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Yeah but just because they index your site does not mean that you will get a ton of traffic. I did that before years ago and it is useless in my own view.

4. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

I think it's not completely useless, some people like things done fast :)

alannah gibney and payment proof like this.
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

It is not useless! If you have good keywords and have done your SEO properly you can get on the first page a lot quicker like this. I have gotten there in a day in some cases.

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Some of it can depend on competition as well. Ranking for long tail keywords (multiple word keywords and phrases) is often less competitive than trying to rank for a single keyword. :)

7. alannah gibney

alannah gibney New Member

It's not useless! it's like you're just telling Google "hey this is my new site or page" ;)

8. BranTheMan

BranTheMan New Member

Yeah, this? https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url

With any sites I always submit it to Google as soon as I've finished the fine touches on it. It doesn't even take 10 minutes for me lol. I notice new hits on my site from Mountain View California within not even a minute most of the time.