Info Products

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Drew, May 17, 2007.

1. Drew

Drew New Member

Hi fellow Profit Lance students,

I am still learning of course, and am up to the point of Information Products, and I have just completed the section on researching profitable niches.

I must say as a beginner I found this very good resource to gather the required details to see whether or not a niche would be good or bad to develop an information product or not.

Of course, times change, sometimes on a daily basis, and Information products may lose their demand, or a competitor may supply the information product at a cheaper cost, or maybe free. So what would one do to keep ahead in this business?

Would it be more beneficial to sell an information product on a personal website or on an online shop like eBay?

As I said I am still learning, and I know as a buyer there are many many information products on the market, but surely there is room for more too.
  2. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: DrewWould it be more beneficial to sell an information product on a personal website or on an online shop like eBay?

Hey, why not both?

If you had your own info product you definitely should have your own website for selling the product but why just limit yourself?

Who says you can't do both? [​IMG]
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Both for sure!