Inspirational Quotes

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by screamingeagle, Mar 19, 2007.

1. screamingeagle New Member

"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can't be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire her/his people."
    - - Lee Iacocca
  2. griffiths New Member

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genious and power and magic in it."

- von Goethe
  3. OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Change

"Without change there can be no breakthroughs. Without breakthroughs there can be no future."
  4. DanielPayne New Member

"In the path to reaching dreams, there will be two things, Reasons and Results---and reasons don't count"
  5. bizforself New Member

"Some people with fully functional bodies are more paralyzed than I am." Christopher Reeves
  6. matiasmommy New Member

"Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes."

~Norman Vincent Peale

I thought this one was too perfect! Enjoy all!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  7. screamingeagle New Member

This is from "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker:
    "Think of yourself as your container for wealth. If your containter is small and your money is big, what's going to happen? You will lose it. Your container will overflow and the excess money will spill out all over the place. You simply cannot have more money than the container. Therefore you must grow to be a big container so you cannot only hold more wealth but attract more wealth. The universe abhors a vacuum and if you have a very large money container, it will rush in to fill the space."

His website: WWW dot peakpotentials dot com
  8. A8ch Gold Member

"The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail."

~ Napoleon Hill
  9. screamingeagle New Member

"In everything you do, your purpose should be to help make someone's life better." - - Fran Tarkenton
  10. "Take the first step in faith, You dont have to see the whole staircase just take the first step"
    Martin Luther King Jr
  11. Cathy New Member

Not sure where this one came from but it thought it might appy to all of us.

"If you think you can't, you won't,
    If you think you can, you might,
    If you KNOW you can, you WILL!
  12. screamingeagle New Member

"Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."

- - Denis Waitley
  13. westfam11 Member

"Always Bear in Mind that Your
    Own Resolution to Succeed is
    More Important than any one thing"

Abraham Lincoln
  14. Paulette New Member

The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
    - Ralph Nader
  15. work4freedom New Member

"Formal education will make you a living.
    Self education will make you a fortune."
    Jim Rohn
  16. Kanga New Member

Hi everybody,

"All is possible to whom that believeth"

meaning to whom that believe in Himself as he can do whatever he set himself to do.

"Confindence in all endeavours is the key to success"

Celestin Kanga.
  17. talfighel Silver Member

I have got a few that will inspire you all:

If you wait for the perfect timing, you will wait forever.

Past hurts can make you bitter or better. The choice is really yours.

If you want to achieve, then you have got to win the war in your thinking first.

If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.

Tal
  18. nanciq New Member

I love Zig Ziglar so thanks to all for posting him, also is my favorite Jim Rohn who passed away recently.

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
    RIP Jim rohn!!
  19. bbray95 New Member

For better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take ranks with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight of mediocrity that knows neither victory nor defeat.-Theodore Roosevelt.... Freakin Awesome quote.
  20. Rach72 New Member

OK a couple of modern ones that get me through.....

"Life's a journey, not a destination" - Aerosmith

"The quality of your life is determined by the questions you ask" - Anthony Robbins

"Live your best life" - Oprah

"luck ain't enough you gotta make your own way" - Bon Jovi

(OK, so a couple sound way better at full volume and with a fist pumping the air [IMG] but definitely motivating)