interesting eh - It appears Coastal folks do have a life - real business

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by asebf, Oct 21, 2007.

1. asebf

asebf New Member

Not one post today from any Coastal people and only 3 people from Saturday.

It appears that maybe the Coastal people are making money at a real job - and are not desperate enough to work weekends.

Good sign I'd say.

Bob
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

[​IMG]
  3. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

Maybe it's a COASTAL holiday. (joking) Coastal Reps are one of the hardest working people I know working a home-based business. If you invested that kind of money in a business... you will for sure want to work as hard as possible to make those sales and help your trainees get trained so you can continue to make money!!! Can't wait until I become a Coastal Rep!!!
  4. coastalsusan

coastalsusan New Member

Hi 4u2nv,

Have you joined Coastal yet? If not, hope you are able to sign up soon.

Keep us in touch,

Coastalsusan
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Well Bob...I did take some time for myself.

Saturday I went to a Classic Car Show and to dinner with some friends. Sunday, I took the top down on my convertable and enjoyed the weather....lol, and it's raining today....or I might have done the same thing today.

MOST Coastal Directors do take the weekend off....and when I say that, it means that they only put in an hour or two returning phone calls, emails and the like.

Hope you had a great weekend Bob.

Jay NaPier
    Platunum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I noticed the same but chalked it up to the fact that people were enjoying their weekends. Thats the great thing about this business and what I love the most. You get your time freedom. For me sunday is football day. Plus game 7 of the ALCS was on. Saturday was a relax day.

I love this forum as while im here alot I can pick and choose when I want to participate.

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Platinum Director
    302 476 2753
  7. victorious

victorious New Member

We are a couple that does Coastal full time. Since we work from home our Coastal business while we raise our 1-year-old son, we do need to balance out work from family time.

The great thing about Coastal is that you can work at your own pace. We both have two different schedules and are able to run our businesses successfully by setting priorities and putting on paper what needs to be done.

We are so thankful for Coastal; we can support our family and go on vacation while not having to put our son in child care!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    770-995-0029
  8. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Hello Bob,

As myself just got back from our 5 weeks long trip from Europe. Can't complain, weather was great! Austria, Hungary, Italy. Nice trip I can recommend is from Budapest, to Vienna, Villach, Venice, Fano, Gubbio, Perugia and down to Rome. Awesome! Crossing the Austrian and Italian Alps in to Italy....we have to drove trough 47 (!) tunnels...

To bad is our mighty dollar is all time low against the euro...We were able to stop and work on our CV business on the road. All you need is a laptop and a WIFI station. Coastal really is an International business. How about you? Are you still looking into CV or already joined?

lm
  9. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Bob

my busiest day is Monday, followed by Tuesday etc. The weekends are pretty slow so I am not hanging around the phone and computer as I do during the week, unless I have been asked to give a call or help with a 3 way etc.

I have been with coastal vacations for 6 years, and the slow weekend pattern has not altered during this time.

Which is great if you do want to take the weekend off.....you will probably not miss much.
    Hope this helps
    maria

P.S. Linkmetro, welcome back. Yes the $ doesn't buy you much abroad at all.....bad thing if you are traveling, good thing for the coastal directors marketing abroad, as almost anyone outside of the US is finding that the cost of entry far less now due to the exchange rates than it was even a year ago.
  10. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Maria!

I hear you.. my Mondays are usually CRAZY nuts busy! But, I take half day Friday off and work on week-ends by appointment only, unless the phone rings!

I just got back from a BTG Coastal paycation to celebrate my B-day (today!).

I just love that, yep- just about any hotel room these days has high speed internet service. Pack ye olde laptop and cell phone and my toothbrush. Woo Hoo! Thats life!

I'm loving it!

Jani Teeter
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Happy Birthday Jani

Jay NaPier
  12. Judy

Judy New Member

Happy Birthday Jani. Mine is a week from today. If I may ask what is a BTG Coastal Paycation? Sounds interesting.

As a fellow Canadian have you used the Canadian Experience vacation yet? I can't seem to find it in my Level 1 or 2 package but would love to send away for it. Maybe Jay knows how to get it?

Judy
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hey Judy,

BTG is something the coastal synergy group says as in, better than great....the answer to how are you.

a Paycation is what most of us call a vacation.

Jay NaPier
  14. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hey Judy,

You'll find it on the Vacation Order Form.

Jay NaPier
  15. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Thank you guys! Happy birthday to you too Judy!

It was a biggie for me- don't even GUESS at how old these bones are! Yes- btg is better then GREAT, paycation is a vacation where you make a sale.

Life couldn't get better!

I hope everyone else is having a prosperous and happy month, I do hope all of my American friends had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I put up my Christmas decorations yesterday, lots of snow here and and freezing rain yesterday, so I opted to stay home and make things festive. The out of doors lights look sooo pretty when they are all covered in white fluffy snow and glow through it.

For Christmas, I'm giving my daughter a pony. I don't know how much trouble I am getting into there- but she seems to have a bad case of mommys horse bug- so! I plan to put a santa hat on him and a big red bow and a red blanket with some holly sprigs stuck on it (how else can you gift wrap a pony??), and have him brought into the living room just at the right time (only momentarily, and I pray he doesn't feel the call of nature!). I hope he doesn't try to eat the Christmas tree either!

It's so much fun playing Santa! I hope everyone else is having this much fun! Business is booming, added bonus!

Cheers

Jani