*INTERNET IS THE FUTURE*

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by DMalloyMoney, May 24, 2013.

1. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

The internet is the future soon thier will be robots and know jobs.Flying cars and no need for gas.You ever thought about that? ? I mean look at all the machines we have no..for instance candy making machines..clothing machines..shoes. .cars..machines make all that.I've been thinking and I've researched how to start trying to make money online.And I've found a way its awesome.I mean I don't want to work all my life I'm 19 I want to be on vaction all the time don't you?? Don't you want to be able to sit back and make money with little work.I'm just thinking what if were all jobless or cwnt compete with machines or robots? ?

What is your input?
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I think as technology changes and advances, there will still be jobs. But the scope of those jobs will change. Look at how many opportunities and jobs the computer industry and the Internet have created.
  3. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

True that's why I'm educating myself on computers I'm also learning how to make money online. .how do you think life will be in 10 years?
  4. Jean Givan

Jean Givan New Member

True, it's important to educate yourself with computer knowledge. And yes, they have replaced a lot of humans and the need for people to work in various capacities. BUT, as long as there are people, there will be needs. It's all a matter of finding out what people NEED (and WANT) and providing it. Also, it's a matter of SOLVING PROBLEMS (providing solutions and important info). As long as there are people, there are gonna be problems. People need people to help them thru this thing called life. How that happens changes through the years but there will always be a need for people to work in some capacity.
  5. whitney black

whitney black Member

The internet is definitely the future, it's creating more millionaires everyday than you can shake a stick at. I try to explain it to my mother all the time, but she doesn't "Get it" because she's stuck in that old-fashioned "work for someone else my whole life" mentality. Very sad but people really need to wake up and see the future and the potential!
  6. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

It seems to me that there is a complete turn around happening in the way people are going to make a living. It used to be you graduated, got a job and a large firm, worked hard, advanced in rank to a higher pay and then hopefully retired to a long old age.

Well, times are changing. More and more people are finding that they can work through the Internet, sustain a living, and do it all by working for themselves.

We are going back to the way this country was founded. In the early days of this country almost everyone work for themselves.

Robots will run the factories and individual contractors working for themselves will maintain them and keep them operating.
    drknlvly6781 likes this.
  7. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

I don't think any of us can really comprehend where it is going, however I do see the future being interconnected, on every possible level. I just hope they figure out ways to protect our individuality...

Cheers!!
  8. Eric Verde

Eric Verde New Member

`Dmalloymoney...

Duuuude, I totally get where your coming from! I would love to be able to go on vacation and be able to relax while my online business makes money on its own. But just like any good game will show you, the level 1 character will always have to work the hardest before achieving all the badass spells and free bonus merchandise (yes, I am a gamer >=D).

That's why in addition to starting and growing my online business I have to work part time. Eventually I'll be able to do it full time but for now while I have the energy and motivation Im gonna work hard and smart now so I can play and enjoy my life later.

This is my advice to you =]
    drknlvly6781 likes this.
  9. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

The world is always expanding and advancing. You either keep up with it through constant study and personal development, or you'll get left behind. The good thing is that opportunities are everywhere if you look for them.
  10. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I think the internet is the NOW. It's going to continue to grow to monumental levels, but there will always be the need for man's labor.
    Just my 2 cents! :D
  11. STONE1985

STONE1985 New Member

Even the Tesco checkout machines are replacing humans.

Imagine in 10 years time..

Internet is defo the future, invest in your education before its too late.
  12. alex richardson

alex richardson New Member

Yes the internet is the future for sure.

I have managed to go from working for someone else for a massive £90 a week, to making that in about 2 hours!
    It didnt come easy, I have had plenty of sleepless nights, arguments with the wife etc - it has all been worth it though as I now make a comfortable six figure profit per year from home.
  13. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Just as the Industrial Age enabled us to advance from the horse and buggy to the automobile, from crudely graded roadways to the interstate, from stage lines to railroads, and contributed to an unprecedented improvement in the living standards of ordinary people, the Internet has now become the next frontier.

It's the newest milestone we have reached along the Information Highway which has advanced from the days of the carrier pigeon. The Internet is already revolutionizing important aspects of our daily life, from medicine to education to commerce to social interaction.

History teaches us that sweeping technological advancement inevitably results in obsolescence in some sectors. So, it's the forward thinking person who is willing to embrace the new trend and jump aboard, who will reap the benefits down the road, while others are left struggling to figure out what's going on.

Hermas
    swampqueen32 and STONE1985 like this.
  14. andybodybyvi

andybodybyvi New Member

The internet and technology is definitely the future, but they way I look at it, I will exploit and use it to the fullest so that I can get the most out of it. Then when the time is right, retire to what is classed as a "poor" country where my money will go alot further and go back to basics. There will come a point due to population increases that the cost of food etc will rise so much that the money you need to earn will be alot higher. If you are growing your own food and living a simple life then you take yourself out of the loop and in effect live like a millionaire in that country but without stress, having to go to work or any of the daily routines. I might be wrong but retiring before I'm 40 seems very appealing to me.