internet million dollars...is it good?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by khan93, Jun 20, 2007.

1. khan93 New Member

anybody here have tried internetmilliondollars.com?....is it a scam?...how much can you earn per day?
  2. talfighel Silver Member

I looked at the site and it seems to be legitiamte.

Give them a try. Just make sure that if there is an up front fee, that they offer a full refund. If they don't then you know that it is not.

Many sites like this offer a product for sale and a possibility of a refund.

Tal
  3. makemoneyonline New Member

I heard its a scam
  4. getagrip Gold Member

I don't think it is a scam, but I've heard it is way over-rated, probably something along the lines of Ultimate Wealth Package...don't waste your money.
  5. jameszz New Member

A lot of home business packages are very misleading.. thats a problem I came across, I would go with Wealthy Affiliate , it's a very friendly community with some great learning resources, everything you need to make it online is at Wealthy Affiliate, a great place to get started. They also supply free web hosting now, most opportunities just offer FREE stuff, but you end up having to pay, I have included a full review on it with pictures of what you can expect from Wealthy Affiliate on my blog : Check it out to get a full picture of Wealthy Affiliate : http://wealthyaffiliatereviewed.blogspot.com/ - You don't have to go with it, but please don't fall for all of these scams guys..
  6. 040107 Member

7. Homeboy New Member

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
  8. ibuzzmentor New Member

All of these opptys out there are very similar. They are far from get rich quick schemes and you better be prepared to do major marketing, prospecting, and closing work to be successful. I say though find a company that has a unique product, or a company that markets a tool that can assist a wide range of customers in and out of network marketing. Good Luck