Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Morticia, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Morticia New Member

Glad to have found this forum. After 10 years of employment at a great company, I am about to lose my job at 50 years old. This is very scary with today's job market. Looking for any help I can get.
  2. talfighel Silver Member

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to the forum and am very sorry to hear you are losing your job.

I see it this way. When one door closes, another one opens.

Maybe you should look for some sort of an online home business. One of the best ways to start one is with MLM online. There are many good companies to choose from.

Before you get started in network marketing, I really suggest that you listen to this audio first.

Note: The link below is not an affiliate link.

http://www.networkmarketingtimes.com/store/escape-the-rat-race/

Tal
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

So sorry to hear that! That has to be hard news.

While making money on the internet is not a 'quick fix' if you are diligent till you find what works for you, it is definitely a lovely thing.
  4. westfam11 Member

Sorry about your job loss.

This is a great place to learn and find out what you would really like to be doing online. There are lots of choices:

affiliate marketing
    MLM
    offering your services

What works for one person may not work for another. Take some time to figure out what it is you think you want to do. You may have to go through a couple of different business models before you find out what you really want to do.

I went through a couple of different things before I found my niche and I keep this saying by my computer.
    "I wasn't losing, I was learning how to win".

Good luck. Most people here are very helpful.
  5. mreese601 Member

Yes like everyone else say sorry for you loosing your job! It happens I lost two jobs in the last 3 years. It's all good! I'm focus on building my business online now! I always wanted to work for myself! It's fun and if you can master your believe system and take massive action you too will find working online a great way to go!
  6. Kyle_K Member

Sorry to hear about your job. Being your own boss is very gratifying when you start to see all your hard work paying off. There are lots of people here willing to help you out.