IPC INSTANT CASH

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 16, 2008.

1. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

Hello anyone hear about this new cash program?

2. kwilk82

kwilk82 New Member

I haven't heard of it, but it seems as though you are a part of it. What is it about?

3. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

I just joined it great so far great pay plan only $97 to join!

4. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

I joined up when it first launched. It is a very cool pay plan. Pretty easy to get people interested with such a good price point. You can very quickly make your investment back but the power in it is the pay plan that's going to build your income over the long haul.

It also offers great training, telling you everything to do to promote and make sales. I've been with IPC since this summer. I've been very impressed with their programs.

5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I've heard of IPC but never took a serious look at it.

6. BeInProfitMode

It's definitely worth taking a serious look at.

7. ccplaya

ccplaya New Member

If you dont mind, can you give more information on the program?

8. DCollier

DCollier Member

I also joined IPC and right away got through the set up very fast .
    Its an easy learn. the key as in any thing is ads. = traffic = $
    So the beginner starts with free ads. and the first thing I noticed is
    a guy from Detroit running the same Ad in ALL cities every single day.
    Well that is the competition , get on the hussel , organize your ads in groups of 10 per day , and different every single day of the week .
    M - pre planed ads, T- and so on. These are acccuired be copy & paiste
    from word pad. They stress being organized prior to ganging up on free sites like Cregs list, US free ads, and many others. So if you have it in you to OUT perform the Detroit guy ( complete with video) then mabie it will work. Put my guess is it will be over saturated very quickly.
    just my two pennies

you can see an example here
    [Link removed - Admin]

9. BeInProfitMode

ccplaya: If you dont mind, can you give more information on the program?

I sent you a PM is you're still interested.

10. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

How can you make $200 when it was said previously that it costs $97?

11. mellin

mellin Member

IPC is a $200 program. IPC Instant Cash is a sister program, with a lower start up cost of only $97.

Things have changed, and the people behind the program are making it easier than ever for members to close sales by offering webinars every Mon, Wed, and Friday evenings at 8:00 central time. Go to a member's website and register for the webinar. Listen in, it's worth taking note of this low cost program especially right now with the slow economy and the holidays right around the corner.

Melissa

12. BeInProfitMode

TheChampion: How can you make $200 when it was said previously that it costs $97?

With IPC Instant Cash you make $60 each sale while with the original Independent Profit Center you make $200 each sale. The biggest differences between the two programs is the price and the pay structure. With IPC Instant Cash you can make a residual income.

mellin: Things have changed, and the people behind the program are making it easier than ever for members to close sales by offering webinars every Mon, Wed, and Friday evenings at 8:00 central time. Go to a member's website and register for the webinar. Listen in, it's worth taking note of this low cost program especially right now with the slow economy and the holidays right around the corner.

You can't sign up for the webinar directly on the site, I'm not sure if that's how it's going to be set up, but the webinars will be available and look like a great way to get information about the program.

13. EveningStar

EveningStar New Member

I think for newbies this is too expensive.
    Sounds more like a programme for advanced people which already know how this business is working.
    There are much cheaper Systems if u are new into this.
    Which also provide a lot of help and advices.
    Making cash online is not so much about the systems its more about the teams which are working the systems. Its essential which group of people you join, if youre a beginner. If you join the right group they will help as much as possible getting you started and will even guide you to other systems if you want to. So choose wisely.

just my 2 cents

14. mellin

mellin Member

EveningStar: I think for newbies this is too expensive.
    $97 too expensive? For me, this is a selling point for newbies or for seasoned marketers. In this economy, big ticket programs are hard for people to afford. With IPC Instant Cash, you can make as much as the big ticket programs - over time of course - especially because residual cash is included in this program.

Melissa

15. itsmikewhite

itsmikewhite New Member

If $97 is too expensive for anyone, that person really needs to take a hard look at their situation. Come on, we're all adults here. What is $97 these days? A tank of gas and a steak dinner? To start a business for only $97 is a blessing within itself, because it's an affordable business that all of us little guys can take advantage of. In my opinion the idea of $97 being to expensive is just a lame excuse for anyone not to start a business.

Just my 2 cents.

16. dscyphers

dscyphers New Member

I use both IPC Programs. The independent Profit Center is a $200. program to join, but you earn $200. each time a person joins. This may seem High to some but it keeps the tire kickers out. I have been promoting it for just going on a year,and average $3000. per week.
    The IPC Instant cash is the newest, I have been promoting it for about a month now, and average $800. per week. I thought the lower price would really help, but I still have to work just as hard to promote it. The programs are designed for the beginner as well as the seasoned marketer. The training is fabulous. I have yet to hear from anyone that has not had success with IPC. Saturated market? come on now, with 250k per day looking for a home business?

[Link removed - Admin]

17. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

Thanks for all the respones

18. ipcinstantcash7

ipcinstantcash7 New Member

Ipc instant cash is a great program ! very simple ! anyone can do it !

19. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode: You can't sign up for the webinar directly on the site, I'm not sure if that's how it's going to be set up, but the webinars will be available and look like a great way to get information about the program.

I guess the link to the new webinars is going to be available directly on the sites.

EveningStar: Sounds more like a programme for advanced people which already know how this business is working.

The IPC Program and IPC Instant Cash are geared toward the beginner. Sure, a more advanced marketer can and will be very successful, but the program was designed to teach you step-by-step how to make money online.

mellin: $97 too expensive? For me, this is a selling point for newbies or for seasoned marketers.

Most definitely! This is one of the major reasons that the program is so powerful because it is much more attractive to a larger group of people because of the low price point. In the grand scheme of things, $97 isn't much, especially with what you are getting for your money.

20. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

itsmikewhite: If $97 is too expensive for anyone, that person really needs to take a hard look at their situation. Come on, we're all adults here. What is $97 these days? A tank of gas and a steak dinner? To start a business for only $97 is a blessing within itself, because it's an affordable business that all of us little guys can take advantage of. In my opinion the idea of $97 being to expensive is just a lame excuse for anyone not to start a business.

Just my 2 cents.

Lol, I like your approach here. Its true.
    But that $97 is still tough to part with,
    because of the fear of loosing it.