Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Discussion in 'Health' started by Dave M C, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Dave M C

Dave M C New Member

I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for about 6 months going to the doctors and hospital, till one day I was introduces to Aloe Vera drinking Gel.

I starting taking it for a month or so then I started to notices a difference. Within a couple of months I was enjoying all the foods I wanted to eat, with no pain!! (I.e. curry, god I missed it)
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Interesting topic for a work at home forum...[​IMG]
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Aloe vera is a very good natural remedy for irritable bowel and many other ailments. I use it topically for skin irritations, burns, etc.

I've used the gel on occasion, but for overall bowel cleansing and healing of the intestinal lining, I prefer Herbal Fiberblend. Herbs have excellent healing properties for the entire digestive tract.

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better. I'm glad you are enjoying some of your old foods again, too.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Dave,

Glad you are feeling better. Aloe Vera is a good remedy for the bowels.

You might take it a step further and try to discover what was irritating your gut.

Dairy products, coffee, sugar, and alcohol are common culprits. Once you discover the cause, you might remove it so your guts don't get disturbed quite so much in the future.

You might eliminate one thing at a time so you know which food or drink item was causing the most trouble.

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  5. websitemrktg

websitemrktg New Member

Nature makes so many wonderful things. Aloe Vera great for so many ailments. I remember when I was 5 my mom burned her thumb really bad when she spilled oil off the stove on it. The blisters were huge, but she immediately put Aloe from the plant on it, it healed up nicely and there are no scars.
  6. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I second the dairy products, coffe and sugar, I can't eat chocolate [​IMG]

Probiotics work wonders too since we are on the subject!