Is anyone else making $1,000+ a month?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by payment proof, Mar 13, 2010.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

SovereignWealth: It is possible to earn far more than $1000/month online.

The real key here though is to treat it like a business.
    I totally agree. It takes organization, hard work, and dedication. But it can really pay off if you are willing to put in the effort.

2. signorm68

signorm68 New Member

It is not hard to reach $1000. theoretical if you start now, you can be there in 1-2 years.I mean to focus on one stuff (internet marketing for example) learn about that stuff and then start to monetizing...

3. paidsurveys

paidsurveys New Member

No, I am not. But I do make a few hundreds $$ per month.

4. Lenny777

Lenny777 New Member

FreeCashMan: Making it residually, and it's growing.

This is not to impress, but to impress upon on one that you can do it and it can be done, whether you choose affiliate marketing, direct sales, or network marketing, or other, or a mixture there of.

Keep the faith, and stay consistent in your marketing while always learning. Last but not least, don't expect instant gratification allow sufficient time for success to evolve. These days we are in such a rush, we stand in front of the microwave trying to rush it
    This is an uplifting post with some good advice that myself and others would do well to heed. Thank you.

5. payment proof

signorm68: It is not hard to reach $1000. theoretical if you start now, you can be there in 1-2 years.
    I think you can actually reach that sooner. And if you focus on a few different things, you're able to earn from multiple sources.

6. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

Wow, congratulations! You must have signed up with many programs.

7. payment proof

Survey Taker: Wow, congratulations! You must have signed up with many programs.
    Thanks Survey Taker. A lot of it was actually research as opposed to just signing up for many sites.

I spent a ton of time looking for sites and then testing them out to find the best ones that pay without a hassle. It was a big time investment, but I am so thankful I put in that time.

8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

signorm68: It is not hard to reach $1000. theoretical if you start now, you can be there in 1-2 years
    Honestly, it should NOT take anyone 1-2 years to reach $1,000 in monthly income working from home. There have people that have done way more than that in their first month.

It really comes down to what are you doing marketing to produce sales/income for your biz. The biz you are in could be a factor but assuming you have a biz that pays a decent commissions, to a great commissions, it very often it the marketing or lack there of.

Personally, I'm experiencing more income in a week (4-figures) than I have from anything I've done in my 20 years in networking home business. And I don't do anything magical, but I do "IT".

Making $250 a week, $1K a month, doesn't have to be a marathon race to make it happen. When I saw that I had to chime in and make a note of such. If you think your biz is going to take you that long to accomplish that, you may want to at least diversify into something else that can get you there much much faster.

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I am going to talk about this very briefly. If you are getting into affiliate programs through any of the programs and niches online, I would strongly advice you to look for products that can bring your monthly recurring commissions.

The more of them, the better.

10. shuvo

shuvo Member

Making $1000 in a month is still a dream to me.However I have learned in the couple of months that many people are making that figure with affiliate marketing.Many are making even millions.However Adsense is another program that I think many people are making thousands of dollar per month from their blogs/sites thru adsense.

11. Emmao

Emmao New Member

It's possible, i hav seen several guys making $650 a month from the survey website i work in. So if they happen to join more than 5 sites then we have more than that. There are about 7 top survey sites that can easily surpase that amount if u join them.

12. donnaebarrett

donnaebarrett New Member

payment proof
    I've tried surveys. I do belong to a few survey sites. Haven't made any money yet, only points, and not many of those really. Never seems to get past the qualifying questions. I will stay with the sites though, and keep trying. [​IMG]

13. AlexC

AlexC New Member

I saw people eaning 10.000 a week , from internet marketing , but they are in business for 10 or 15 years ... so it is possible , but you must work so hard , you don`t imagine ...

There is a way to earn 1000 a month from paid surveys too ... i have made a guide for you guys on how to work at home - you can check my signature link and you will see the best ways to make a good income from home !!

I have collected 4 e-books - that will teach you everything you need to work from home - if you follow these tips you don`t need anything more - Fiverr and Paid Surveys can bring you big cash .

14. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I concur with freecashman's post. It can be done. I do it with Squidoo and Blogger alone, but also have my own site and forum now, but it's no where near bringing in the money of my lens and blogs.....yet.

I don't say this to brag either, but to get it across that it is obtainable and it can be done. I had no technical knowledge and I have managed. If I can do it, anyone can do it. I do this full time, no other source of income. It takes work and dedication and determination and constant learning.

Don't give up!

15. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

Hey,

I am making more than $1000 a month through Affiliate Marketing and I eventually moved on to create my own product Online.

I really do think it's the best way to make money with low investment these days.