Is Anyone Familiar With Paid Survey Depot

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by daygemini, Oct 16, 2010.

1. daygemini

daygemini New Member

I am new to this forum and I have been looking for legitimate work that I can do from home for a long time and all I 've been finding are scammed but today I ran across paid survey depot and it sounds really good,but I was wondering if anyone out there has ever tried it or are currently doing it.If so, I would like to know how successful it has been for them.I am in a very desperate situation and I need money really fast,but I don't have very much money to invest in anything.I had to pawn the title to my car just to keep the power on in my house and I'm also behind on my rent.I need at least 1000.00 in two weeks or I'm afraid that me and my son will be homeless and we have nowhere to go.I have tried a few different work from home things.I've tried home business systems, Anthony Morrison's affiliate profits from home,and the clickbank code.I haven't had any success with any of them.Can someone help me?Please!
  2. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

DO NOT JOIN SURVEY DEPOT. It's just another scam because they are asking you to pay for your membership. As you know there are many scams out there. However, there are many legitimate survey sites as well. you just have to search around. I have many of the legitimate sites listed on my website. feel free to check it out. Keep in mind though, that you will not make 1000 dollars in two weeks just by taking surveys. Best of luck to you and your family.