Is Coastal Vacations A Scam? Read This First

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by roger, May 2, 2007.

1. pabena

pabena New Member

Hi Tonya,

Thank you very much for the information. [​IMG]

Cheers,

Pat

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Lola,
    Maria's situation is definately not the norm so don't feel bad. If you put full time hours and work really hard and fast you can see results quickly like that but most new members don't have that kind of time so just try to examine your marketing methods and see if your director can help you refine them. Some people get qualified in a few days but others, like myself, might take a couple of months. Don't worry, the main thing is not to give up. The successful people in this business like Maria, Jeff and many others are successful because they are dedicated and don't treat their business like a hobby. Treat it like your new baby and work it with passion and you will succeed. This doesn't mean you have to spend 40 hours a week on your Coastal business but you need to work it at least 2 or 3 hous a day until you learn the ropes and can refine your marketing process. Don't give up!!

3. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Harold,

Thank you for pointing that out. I think it IS possible to get those kind of fantastic results in a short period of time, but if you do not get those results, it does not mean you are not going to succeed in this business. Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Do NOT give up if you have not seen 11 sales in 14 days. For most of us, it has taken a bit longer so keep at it!!

Noreen

4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal is by far one of the best business on the market today. First its in travel and everyone loves travel. We make huge commissions and its a duplicatible business. Like has been staed it is a marathon and not a sprint. Its good to learn as much about the travel industry as you can so you are knowledgable to people you talk to. That is my best advice to anyone new. Subscribe to travel magazines and ezines. Many are free so you dont have to pay anything for this education other than time. Next thing to do is promote promote promote. Give out vacations to everyone. It helps build a portfolio of customer vacations stories and really help when you prospect people. This forum is another great learning source. There are many people from different organization but still under the Coastal umbrella so you get a wide range of ideas. I love to come here and learn and im a level III director and have been successful enough to have my wife and I featured in the HBC magazine in May 2006. Ive learned a bunch in here. So no Coastal is not a scam at all. Its a real business. If you treat it such it will definitely pay you such.

Adam