Is Free Cash Machine a good program to join?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by floridalady, Mar 4, 2011.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

sweetslr: get your facts straiht before downing something you never put any effort into trying it.
    I definitely got the facts straight, my man!

ALL of what I posted about FCM's information and training resources came directly from the FCM site, of which I am a member.

My facts are "straight".
    But you may want to take a second look at your spelling and grammar!

2. JimH

JimH New Member

I've been working the Free Cash Machine, (FCM) program for about a month and a half now, and yes, I am making money with it.

I thought I'd try to answer some of the questions that have been brought up about it, and let you know what I think some of the advantages, (and short comings) are.

I've been making a living online for about five years now (mostly with CPA network programs) and I get bombarded with a lot of so called "free" money making business systems, and generally I stay completely away from them.

Alot of these "offers" may start out free, but then after a couple of weeks or a month they start charging your credit card, and good luck getting them to stop. Or they'll give you a "free" version that you soon find out is worthless, and if you really want to to make any money you have to upgrade to some fee based "premium" version. Or it's a really complicated system, and they give it to you for free but then want to charge you a fortune for coaching and support. And so on.

This program is nothing like that. The three biggest advantages are the simplicity, the fact that it really doesn't cost you anything to get started, and how fast you can get paid. (You get paid the same day you have a referral complete their one free trial ZNZ offer. And you don't get paid by FCM; you get paid directly by ZNZ)

To answer some of the questions that have come up:

There is no requirement to sign up with GDI. You get your affiliate links to sign up and lead capture pages at no cost, and you can use those links to promote the program. However, you'll find that your marketing efforts will be alot more effective if you have some domain so that your links will be shorter and look more professional. (I suppose you could also use a free link shortening service like tinyurl or buzurl to do this if you wanted to, but in my experience those can be unreliable)

If you already have a web host and domain, there's no reason you can't host your links on that domain. Or if your web host allows for free subdomains, you can get a new domain and host your links there.

I already had my own domains, but I signed up with GDI anyway for this program for a couple of reasons. First I wanted to see how it worked, (there's a one week free trial) and I was interested in the potential residual income. And I also liked the fact that they use the ".ws" extension which is fairly new and has a lot of good domain names available that might not be available with ".com" or ".net".

I think the GDI host is particularly good for new people, because you get your domain and your web host in one sign up. The monthly charge is reasonable; it's 10$ per month, and that includes the charge for the domain.

Another question was raised about needing an auto responder.

The FCM control panel has a free auto responder built in that you can use, but this is really one of the shortcomings of the program. You can't edit the follow up emails they have in there, and frankly I felt that some of the verbiage in the followups was too over the top, and would turn people off. (Though I notice that lately they have improved some of the letters)

I went with Aweber. I've been very happy with them; their system is very intuitive, and the provide great free phone support, (which is very rare) Aweber also has a thirty day trial for just $1, so you have a full month to see whether it works for you without having to layout any cash. (After the trial it's $19 per month)

Another good thing about Aweber is that they have a feature that allows you to share your follow up email text with other members automatically. This is a great feature, because it means your sponsor (if they're with Aweber) can provide you the email follow ups they use, and then you can just edit them, rather than starting from scratch. (I was able to do this with the guy who sponsored me and it was a huge time saver)

I keep in good communication with my sign ups, so I get a fair amount of feedback. I've got some folks who really aren't interested in doing any kind of significant online marketing; they just wanted to sign up with ZNZ, get their ZNZ affiliate link and then make some extra money by having friends and neighbors, members of groups they belong to, Facebook friends etc, also sign up. And that works too. If you want to do that you can make money and you won't need a domain or an auto responder set up.

But if you were to sign up with both GDI and Aweber, your total out of pocket cost would be 11$ for the first month, which should give you plenty of time to see if this program will really work for you.

Somebody earlier had some criticisms about the free material offered in the control panel:

To be honest, this is a shortcoming. (Though this is a very active program and the people who set it up are improving it all the time)

There's some good sources for placing free ads that do actually work, and there's also a lot sample ad text and subject lines you can use. (And a good tracking system) But there isn't really much guidance about how to use this information effectively, and if you're brand new to this kind of thing I can see how this could be frustrating and discouraging.

The truth is, that just like with any other online business, who you sign up with makes a big difference in terms of the kind of help and support you can expect.

If you're considering signing up with FCM, contact the person who would be your sponsor first, before you complete the sign up process, either by email or phone. (Most of the folks working this program are happy to provide a number you can call to reach them) This is what I did.

Do they respond? Are they able to explain the program in a way you can understand, and answer your questions? Do you get the impression that they'll be able to give you the guidance and help you need to get off to a successful start?

If the answer to these questions is "no" and you're still interested in the program, I'd try to find somebody else to sign up with.

The bottom line is that yes, the program is free, and you can make money with it pretty quickly. There are also a few shortcomings, so it's important that you have a good sponsor.

I know this has been a little long, but I hope it helps.

3. TheMLP

TheMLP New Member

Wow TJamMoneyMan... You seem to have a serious grudge against these guys! I really haven't come across any of the issues you've raised about them, and I've been a signup with them since march 2nd.

TJamMoneyMan: Apparently they are scamming folx by getting them to sign up on as many IFW (do offers) sites as possible.
    You go green, THEY (your sponsor) get paid, and you are on your own to find suckers to follow suit.
    Okay, lets start here.
    They don't scam folks into doing any offers. That's why they're called offers. If you don't like them, you don't do them and forget you even tried.
    I did the credit report. It was totally free, and I've started earning a decent amount on a system that basically runs itself. I update the info in that system at the end of the week.
    I currently pull about 120-200 a day, but if I get involved more and sit in front of the pc I can push it to 300.
    But now I'm just plugging [​IMG]

TJamMoneyMan: They are setting people up to do offers.
    They get paid - that is their only concern.
    After they get paid, they offer no help at all.
    It's all about sponsors. The owner of the referral link I came across on Digital Point (a reputable IM forum) was, and still is an awesome guy, and shared his tips with me on how to start automating the process.
    Nobody earns any money from me being on FCM. My sponsor made 20 bucks off of me signing up, as does everybody else. It's a matter of volume.

Here's a tiny little tip: On ZNZ, there are multiple different offer (they call them gifts) sites. You can sign up to the $85 DoubleCash site, but the offers require about $30 investment up front for the offers. This, I imagine is too much for you to handle whatsoever, since you somehow seem to think that you can make money without working or investing yourself in something.

TJamMoneyMan: They just recently, yesterday or the day before, started offering the Ad Co-op - $20 per share.
    Otherwise, EACH PAGE IS BLANK.
    There is NO training.
    No they aren't. I've been speaking to Che about adding new tutorials and webinars besides the weekly Sunday webinar we have now.
    The whole team cares about this project, because they have put it together themselves, and are putting out articles more proactively, I've even helped co-write a couple. In a case like this, like I said, volume is where it's at.

TJamMoneyMan: A piss poor collection of ads to post and a list of newspaper and online ad sources.

You can waste your time with the 'free' ads, or pay anywhere up to $450 for classified ad space.

I don't pay a red cent for my ads, why would I? the ads in the Job section of Craigslist cost $25 for a major city... the ads in the Gigs section are free. Geddit?

I don't know where you post your classifieds, or who reads them, but $450 for an ad space online? You're being ripped off methinks.

TJamMoneyMan: I also pointed out that there was virtually NO training and support - along with links to products that cost hundreds of dollars.

I got THAT information directly from the FCM website
    Dude... you do know what IM is right? We advertise . That's all we do, ever. and create content, and then we advertise that too! The goal is to make it run itself. Continual, effortless money. Just for paying attention and applying yourself.

FreeCashMachine is a product they developed. It's a product that returns, but ultimately its still a product.
    With that product, they get advertising space, and that's where the money is.
    Yeah, those ebooks are hellishly expensive. So don't buy them. Duh.
    It's really that simple. Join a forum like Digital Point or BlackHatSEO and learn from people that are making a living online. Talk to them, but don't just sit angrily behind your screen and badmouth a system you feel you have pegged, but only because you've been foolish and burned by making bad decisions before.

I make good decisions. That's why I fold paper.

This is the most simple moneymaking job (and I call it a job, because I work hard at it) I've ever done.
    It sounds to me like you'd wet yourself if you ever tried some of the slightly more detailed plans.So good luck with that. I hope you do well with your Word97 clipart "oodles" of cash, personally I keep mine in bank accounts.

oh yeah, about the whole "GDI" thing you were spazzing about; It's optional, TJ.
    I don't go with GDI or Website.WS because I think they're a shitty company. I like Godaddy, because they bill monthly, so I can drop FCM if and whenever I feel like it.

[Post edited - Admin]

4. joseph1

joseph1 New Member

TJamMoneyMan: They are setting people up to do offers.
    They get paid - that is their only concern.
    After they get paid, they offer no help at all.
    I agree, don't join this program but I think you are mistaken, the FCM sets you up with traffic exchanges to promote to, you need a Gdi account and yes you don't get much help.

5. TJamMoneyMan

joseph1: I think you are mistaken, the FCM sets you up with traffic exchanges to promote to
    I would expect, and HOPE - for those who have gotten into this, that FCM has upgraded their site since my analysis.
    But I stand by that analysis, as of the time I did it.

I will say they had one helluvan exhaustive list of classified ad sources, which I neglected to mention.

If you say so, then I guess that means they have since added some TE resources as well.
    Not that TE's are much of a resource!
    And while FCM pushers will tell you GDI is not necessary, it would only make sense, since you'll be marketing GDI also, by default.

But I fell, once again, for the marketing promise:
    Getting lots of $20 payments, within hours of signing up.

How could I be so dumb???
    I heard this once before so I should have been a bit smarter!
    Not quite the exact same promise.
    But it even sounded like the same person doing the voiceover!

These recent videos pushing Our Loot 2 Boot websites, Zero Nada Zilch, and Free Cash Machine, are much improved and extensive in their promise, which is what got me to drop my guard, ONCE AGAIN!

I didn't take the time to realize that, regardless of that video promise, of course, you'd have to get LOTS of people to do the same offers you just completed, if you want 'lots' of $20 payouts!

Once you do the offer, whoever suckered you into doing that, will be the one getting paid!
    You will have no choice but to market, wait, and w-a-i-t, like anything else.

Oh well...!

6. Rmiller

Rmiller New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    I'm not really understanding what people are being suckered into. You must really be new to IM, what is it that you want? It's a totally free program. The offers they recommend cost absolutely zero. If you choose to use free advertising methods, it will take you longer to make money. You can still overcome this by posting a large volume of ads. It says right at the top of the FCM training PT 50 to 100 ads FT 100 to 200 ads daily. Put in 8 hours of work, post ads for hours and see what happens. It takes more than 10 minutes to make money. At the end of the day there's no way to get rich quick. Understand you have to work.

7. lemonknickers

lemonknickers New Member

Looks like 2 different biz ops are getting muddled up here not heard of Free Cash Machine - maybe that is a newer program, but know of 3 Cash Machine as that site has closed. i.e the one that was attached to yuwie and GDI.

BTW you didn't have to open an account with GDI to get into the ebook library - you could use your uplines GDI account code.

It's gone now anyhow, owner has moved onwards and upwards, (I'm supporting him as a fellow Brit!)

8. TJamMoneyMan

Rmiller: I'm not really understanding what people are being suckered into.
    You are being 'suckered' into doing offers, so someone ELSE can get paid!

Rmiller: Put in 8 hours of work, post ads for hours and see what happens.
    Come on man, Get real!!
    Who really has that kind of time to "see what happens".
    Show me the video or advertisement that tells you to spend 8 hours each day doing this!

Do you work?
    Do you have any kind of a life at all?
    How many 8 hour days can you devote to this, after 'living'?

In any event.
    I have heard the hype and watched the video scam-vertisements.

If this were anywhere near as good as they claimed.
    Who would NOT be doing it?

There would be COUNTLESS claims of success!

This comes nowhere near to be what they claim - be it FCM, ZNZ, Our Loot 2 Boot, or the countless other IFW sites out there.

It's total BS!

9. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: I did the credit report. It was totally free, and I've started earning a decent amount on a system that basically runs itself. I update the info in that system at the end of the week.
    I currently pull about 120-200 a day, but if I get involved more and sit in front of the pc I can push it to 300.
    But now I'm just plugging
    Hmmm, doesn't sound like YOU are doing the EIGHT HOURS PER DAY of classified ad postings!

TheMLP: Nobody earns any money from me being on FCM. My sponsor made 20 bucks off of me signing up, as does everybody else. It's a matter of volume.
    Well, DUH!
    "Nobody earns any money", except for the $20 each from the volume of folx they can 'sucker' into taking the bait!

TheMLP: I don't know where you post your classifieds, or who reads them, but $450 for an ad space online? You're being ripped off methinks.
    FCM is the one doing the 'ripping off'...

Look dude...
    I posted what was on the FCM site - basically NOTHING, save for ways to make money for your FCM sponsor - and classified ad resources that cost up to $450.
    Duh, once again, you can post classified ads for free too - that's what "up to" means!

You can also post lies about the income you are making, and the work required.
    I have been there before with this kind of 'opportunity' so you won't be fooling me.

I will post my experience when possible, to the benefit of whomever.
    Unlike you, I am not trying to sell this crap - so I am not motivated to lie.

I will post my experience, and you can post yours (though I'll be surprised to see if you post more than once...)

Good luck to those who fall into the IFW pit that is FCM - you will need it!

10. pavonjed

pavonjed New Member

OnlineGuru
    Hi I just joined Cash Machine and need a little walk through if you could help [email protected]

11. chickyklick

chickyklick New Member

OnlineGuru
    OnlineGuru, can you please tell me more about ways to get referrals? so far I've gotten 2, and it's not really been workin for me... I've been posting ads on places like craigslist and backpage... is there something I'm missing??

Thank you for your time.

12. tadpole88

tadpole88 New Member

I see it is called freecashmachine what type of cash are we talking about, extra $50 a month or more and how much effort?

13. TheMLP

TheMLP New Member

tadpole88: I see it is called freecashmachine what type of cash are we talking about, extra $50 a month or more and how much effort?
    Tadpole88, just shoot me an email and I'll gladly explain FCM and it's ups and downs.
    Personally, I've grown rather slack with it, and it's been sitting inactive for 5 days. Two weeks ago I brought in about $120-200 each day, but with no new work for the past week I've been getting $20/day for it.
    On the days that I work for about 2/3 hours I'll usually triple that.

Anyway, send me an email at znz(dot)matt(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll gladly walk you through it. Having a good sponsor definitely helps, otherwise you end up like TJamMoneyMan.

14. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: otherwise you end up like TJamMoneyMan
    I'll thank you to leave ME out of this!

This plan is a scam, and I do NOT believe your income claims.

The video advertisement for FCM is what I have been talking about:
    A BUNCH OF LIES!!!

The FCM website - a JOKE when I checked it out.
    Mostly, a series of EMPTY PAGES!
    Just like I described.
    (HOPEFULLY, by now FCM has actually gotten some content on those BLANK PAGES!)

Pavonjed, chickyklick and tadpole88 all bear witness to what ACTUALLY happens when you try to cash in on the FCM promise of "Start today, get paid today".

The fact of the matter is, the only person getting paid today, is the person who suckers you into doing an offer!

tadpole88: what type of cash are we talking about, extra $50 a month or more and how much effort?
    Here are the lies, direct from the video @http://myfreecashmachine.com/webinarpage.php? (NOT a referral link.):
    "Once you guys register with us, you're gonna actually start making money today."
    "This is NOT a business opportunity of any sort..."(i.e. this is a j-o-b).
    "Work as little as 20 minutes a day."
    "Make $20 per hour average."
    "Most will average $60 to $100/hr, DAILY
    working ONLY a few hours."
    "COMPLETE training and marketing system IN PLACE."
    "Most people are making hundreds if not thousands a day working very part time."

blah, blah, B.S., B.S...

Like anything else, market the hell out of FCM.
    Join forums and post lies about how well you are doing (like you see the FCM "guru's" doing here!).

MAYBE you'll make some cash, but you will have to market and w-a-i-t, like anything else.

THEN you can decide if the money you make, is worth the effort and investment!

Good luck FCM'ers - you're gonna need it!!

15. TheMLP

TheMLP New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    Cool man. So how do you make money, then? Nothing detailed, I'd just love to know your background in the field?

Apparently you seem to know about a job that actually does pay you, cash in hand, the second you sign up - for free?
    please let me know about it. I'm super interested.

16. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: you seem to know about a job that actually does pay you, cash in hand, the second you sign up - for free?
    Yes!
    That is what a job does!

You "sign up" and begin making money right away.
    For free too!

Haven't you ever had a job?

Rmiller: Put in 8 hours of work, post ads for hours and see what happens.
    TheMLP: Cool man. So how do you make money, then?
    I am a musician and I make money that way, with a LOT less effort than the EIGHT HOURS PER DAY (!!) suggested by Rmiller here.
    Like normal people, I do NOT have an extra EIGHT HOURS PER DAY (!!) to invest and "see what happens".

Actually all I ask is that the plan (FCM) pay off in the way advertised:
    "Once you guys register with us, you're gonna actually start making money today."

This is a direct quote from the FCM video.
    The FCM plan does not live up to the hype of their video ad.
    It's just that simple!

Their "COMPLETE training and marketing system IN PLACE", was non-existant.

If it's a business (put in your time, wait and see what happens) say so.

If it's a job - "start today, get paid today" (as the FCM vid claims) then don't complain when someone expects to "start today and get paid today" - which is what a job does!

Tell the truth in your ad hype, and you'll have no problems with me!

17. TheMLP

TheMLP New Member

Okay. It seems we've just been trying to prove two completely different points in one forum.
    I guess I see now, that you want FCM to either deliver what they promise, or promise less, am I correct?

And on my side, I negate the promises, and simply worked hard at it, and looked at it as a full time job, and i'm trying to prove that with actual work, FCM does pay out quite well for me.

Well, I can't help you there. And I can't speak for FCM either, because I agree with you that their big-time keywords, catchphrases, and leniance on the word "instant" are awful. Fortunately for me, I can still be skeptical when I come across something that will "make me money instantly" as most of these do.
    In a way I guess I lucked out, but maybe it was bound to happen, but I've tried so many easy IM schemes, MLM programs, and all that crap, but never got very far because I could see them for what they were: "schemes". programs designed only to serve those that got in very, very early, and all lower levels squabble amongst themselves.

FCM certainly isn't a pyramid scheme, because I earn no "cut" from anybody. I get paid for each person I refer to a website called ZNZ. It is a freebie Incentivised Advertising website. You visit, try an offer you might be interested in, and then refer someone. That is how all FIA websites work, across the board.

There are tons of these sites. ZNZ is just a baby compared to some, like Transcendent Innovations (aka TRAINN), FreebieJeebies, Xpango, and Git-R-Free. Google them. To some extent they all seem to have the worst of web design, for some reason these guys dont know how to advertise visually. They only focus on you trying products for large companies and in exchange, if you can refer more people to try that product, THEN you get hit with cash.

Google exceem.co.uk, or TheFreebieExchange, and you will find an incredibly large network of people that proactively help each other get referrals, complete offers, and find new sites with better incentives (because of the beauty of online markets, the competition has grown fierce in the past two years).

I'm gonna play the age card and suggest that maybe you're older, and more reserved on the internet. I am still young, with virile, precarious blood in my veins, and yes, unlike you I don't have a job "holding me down", so I can afford to spend 8 hours a day on this. Lucky Me to not have a steady day job.

Im done.
    Peace.

18. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: I am still young, with virile, precarious blood in my veins
    AKA
    Young, dumb and fulla cum!

Don't worry, you'll grow out of it - if your "precarious blood" doesn't kill you first!

pre?·car?·i?·ous/priˈke(&#601[​IMG]rēəs/Adjective
    1. Not securely held or in position; dangerously likely to fall or collapse.
    2. Dependent on chance; uncertain

19. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: Google exceem.co.uk, or TheFreebieExchange, and you will find an incredibly large network of people that proactively help each other get referrals, complete offers, and find new sites with better incentives (because of the beauty of online markets, the competition has grown fierce in the past two years).
    Now there's a thought.
    Even a YDAFC'er can, like a broken clock, be right two times a day!

There are a bunch of these types of sites.
    THEY will help you.
    Very much so.

FCM, however is a waste!

20. TJamMoneyMan

TheMLP: I can afford to spend 8 hours a day on this. Lucky Me to not have a steady day job.
    Get yerself a good, child bearing WOMAN, and get back to me on that...

But you seem to know your way around IFW promotion, I'll grant you that.

FCM still SUX, but I bet you would be a great sponsor!

Now, get older and wiser and you'll really be saying sumpin'.