Is Free Cash Machine a good program to join?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by floridalady, Mar 4, 2011.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

TheMLP: I guess I see now, that you want FCM to either deliver what they promise, or promise less, am I correct?

Yes, FCM is lying.
    That's all I've been trying to say.

TheMLP: I agree with you that their big-time keywords, catchphrases, and leniance on the word "instant" are awful.
    I've annotated the video-scamvertisement lies.
    The resources you mention would be good for any IFW site.
    You really don't need to do FCM.
    Not at all.

BUT if they had decent squeeze pages, support and resources, that would be another matter entirely.

They didn't when I investigated - though they advertised as much, hence my rant and rave.

TheMLP: Fortunately for me, I can still be skeptical when I come across something that will "make me money instantly" as most of these do.
    That's a good way to be!

Since you really seem to know the IFW game, I can understand your position better.

Yes, I had a terrible sponsor, and it's a fact that MANY sponsors just sucker you into doing an offer for them to get paid.

Anyone seriously considering FCM can do much better.

I am wondering why did YOU picked FCM, when you obviously know much better?

Whatever the case, I am done with FCM, at least until they upgrade their 'scheme'.

good luck to you, and all FCMers (THEY are gonna NEED it!)
  2. villasana

villasana Member

Hi,

Regarding The Free Cash Machine System, let me tell you this:

I have some time in the network marketing industry and some time with GDI too (this is one of the referral programs in the Free Cash Machine System) I like to make some research on systems that allow us to make some cash and what i found on this systems is this:

Free Cash Machine is a system where you promote ZNZ, you get paid by getting some free stuff and let others do the same, ok this sounds good, inside the system is a link to signup to GDI, you'll get some videos inside on how to do this you get some training too, so far so good.

Once you signup to GDI and set up the system then comes the promotion, you promote your link and people comes in and does all the steps that you did, they signup for GDI too, BUT HERE??S THE CATCH they will join Daily Income Network (from Bozeman located in the US) instead of YOU, they are building there GDI downlines with your help, hmmmm, why? well they build this system not to help you build yours but to build them.

There's something inside the system that when the member clicks the link to signup on GDI it goes to Daily Income Network link and not your's, pretty bright i might say!

So watch out with this SCAMS, if you don't believe me you can ask some GDI people or your self if your on GDI go to the leader boards and watch how many members Daily Income Network refers on a daily basis.

The same thing is happening with Bear Marketing System, the signup GDI link goes to Brian Bear instead of yours, so your promoting the system but your helping him built the GDI downline.

I sent some emails to Brian Bear asking to check his system, and no response or feedback from him so far!!..

Best regards
    Luis Villasana
  3. TJamMoneyMan

villasana: if you don't believe me you can ask some GDI people or your self if your on GDI go to the leader boards and watch how many members Daily Income Network refers on a daily basis.
    Or check your GDI sponsor/upline, after signing up (free trial period only!).

This is one helluva scam they seem to be running.

I guess there's really no other justification for FCM to even exist.
    When I investigated, they had not much more than a LOT of links for you to join, making them more money.
    What villasana points out about GDI is just one example.

You can get more help and referrals from joining an IFW/Freebie forum, like the FREEBIE EXCHANGE that TheMLP recommended, than you would know what to do with.

Why do FCM when IFW forums exist?
  4. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

I have no idea why people have been defending this FreeCashMachine so much. TJamMoneyMan has offered a ridiculously good argument, from the instability and unethical nature of incentivized marketing itself to all the training problems with FCM, not to mention their reliance on affiliate programs to make money for themselves.

There are several great network marketing companies out there, so why would you want to go with one that clearly has problems? This is your life, so pick something that is meaningful and will work. Frankly I wouldn't even want to be part of something called "Free Cash Machine". What value could that possibly give to society? From TJ's analysis, it seems all they do is give worthless leads to legitimate companies so their people can make money.
  5. dv01

dv01 New Member

joneagle704

Hi. Test your capture pages and go all the way through, until ZNZ
    Sign up page and see if your referral ID is valid, (I have problem in the past, but i did fix it)
  6. billhur

billhur New Member

fcm and znz are scams to a certain extent. you have to get people to sign up for their program and its near impossible. i tried it and got alot of responses but only 1 signup and that was from hours and hours of promotion.

stay away from ZNZ and FCM like the Plague!
  7. TJamMoneyMan

To be correct though.
    FCM and ZNZ are two different things entirely.

ZNZ is an IFW (Internet Freebie Websites - which pay you for trying what are generally legitimate offers, from legitimate companies).
    There are countless IFW sites - git-r-free, ourloot2boot, zeropricetags, etc.

They will actually pay you - they get money from the sites that provide the offers.
    But you'll have to complete the offer, and BE CAREFUL not to get burned in one way or another - mainly, avoid paying, or being charged, for something you only intended to 'try'.

And if you can successfully get pigeons, er, I mean referrals, to do the same, you too will get paid - or get a pretty nice prize (iphones, ipads, etc), your choice.

FCM claims to present you with a way to market your IFW referral site - as does Project Payday, and others.

If you check the support info on some IFW sites, like OurLoot2Boot, they specifically state that they have NOTHING to do with issues involving FCM or other entities that promote the concept of making money via IFW sites.

Thats because marketers often leave their suckers, oops!, referrals, hanging after THEY get paid - offering no help/support whatsoever!.
    Then in frustration, the pigeons, er, referrals try to get help from the IFW - who gives not one damn about your problems marketing what is now your own IFW referral site.

IFW forums may possibly be a good way to help you make money with an IFW, as TheMLP mentioned.
    And fortunately, perhaps, there are a lot of them!

But to be sure, FCM is not an IFW.
    FCM is just another way (a piss poor way imho), to make money from IFWs.
  8. briandavis

briandavis New Member

"Once you signup to GDI and set up the system then comes the promotion, you promote your link and people comes in and does all the steps that you did, they signup for GDI too, BUT HERE??S THE CATCH they will join Daily Income Network (from Bozeman located in the US) instead of YOU, they are building there GDI downlines with your help, hmmmm, why? well they build this system not to help you build yours but to build them."

Yep that is true, it redirects to Daily Income Networks GDI account.
  9. villasana

villasana Member

Thank you Brian,

You have confirmed this, I think you have a video that explains it too.

This same situation as I posted back, comes with Brian Bear system, the only link that redirects to his registration page is GDI.

Best regards
    Luis
  10. TJamMoneyMan

The only saving grace for FCM was if they had an option for the actual FCM affiliate (YOU), to be the one who gets the GDI referral.

As you probably know, a number of sites with downline links built in, will only go to the sponsor IF you don't replace your sponsor's link, with your own link, by joining.

FCM however doesn't have this option, and even if it did, the link, if you don't join, should direct you to your sponsor's page, not some affiliate at the top of the pyramid.

For this and many other reasons, FCM sux...
  11. villasana

villasana Member

That is correct TJamMoneyMan

The link would redirect to your upline who has register for the affiliate program if you have not, but if you register it would be redirect to your affiliate program.

I think we are doing a lot of debate on this but this is important since a lot of people are trying to make money online and some say that are scams, well what do you think if they get this kind of results from a system... they will say I told you..

Regards
    Luis
  12. mlc2006

mlc2006 New Member

OnlineGuru
    I would love to talk to you about FCM and ways to get paid.
    Michele Charette
    [email protected]
  13. deehunts

deehunts New Member

FCM is not a bad program. If you haven't made any money from the program I am sorry to hear that, but I would not say that this is a scam. There is some very useful information within the program that you can utilize rather you choose to participate with ZNZ or GDI. I personally am not involved with GDI, but I do participate in the earnings from ZNZ. Its pretty simple to do. If you choose not to do any of the programs than why not use some of the materials to help you with what you are doing.
  14. totojerry

totojerry New Member

floridalady
    The best way to earn money on the web is to run an online business. You can find on the web tons of articles that can help you achieve your dreams.
  15. littlebuffalo

littlebuffalo New Member

Oldweiser2
    hey buddy i am new to FCM and have heard good things about it but am curious about any tips you may have or if i can get a link to your blog if you would send it to my [email protected] it would be great i hope to have success for my family and me and not be bitter like TJamMoneyMan lol. i have put a couple long days into this because i want to do it right and i always put my all into everything i do so let me know please thak you
  16. TJamMoneyMan

littlebuffalo

I'm not "bitter", I'm bittersweet!

The IFWs that FCM promotes are not the problem, as I pointed out.
    FCM, as of my investigation, simply had NOTHING to offer in the way of getting you paid via IFWs.

And thanx to my rant and rave, I have gotten some contacts that have really helped me see how to REALLY make money with IFWs.

IFW is indeed a work heavy and time consuming venture as I have pointed out in many a post here at WAHF.
    But thanx to the feedback I have gotten in THIS thread, I have learned how to actually make headway with IFWs.

If FCM has gotten their act together since my analysis and now has some decent support, that's one thing.

But FCM is still a rip-off as far as I can see!
  17. trubadore

trubadore New Member

They are a scam i have 20 people who have not did their free offers hence i did not get paid... If your going to say the company is great then tell the truth.... You only get paid if people do their free offers...If they dont do the offers you don't get paid. I did everything the free cash machine said to do.. I haven't made one dime... I posted to every site that they listed and i haven't made not one cent. I am a single mother and i was looking for a way to make a little extra money. When i tried to talk to my sponser she telling me they free...Its simple and easy.. None of the people contacted me back on my list nothing. I sent out all the emails and everything to them. So tell the truth you get paid when someone fills out the free offers.. Not from referring people..

[Post edited. No shouting - Admin]
  18. TJamMoneyMan

trubadore: So tell the truth you get paid when someone fills out the free offers.. Not from referring people.
    Yes, that's (almost) 100% true:
    Actually though, you get paid when the IFW pays you for your referral completing an offer.
    You will need an IFW, referral, and offers (supplied by your IFW) that are not scamming!

I don't know if you have any IFW sites you have gone green on, but you can always make money from them, if you get GOOD referrals. ALWAYS - any time you can get a good referral to complete a good offer. Provided your IFW is good too, of course! These IFWs are called FOREVER GREEN for this reason.

You can investigate/google "IFW freebie forums" if you like, or PM me for some info on where you can find good referrals and IFWs. You can also find help making money with IFWs this way.

Fortunately, not EVERY entity involved in IFW marketing is scamming (like FCM is!).
  19. Zip20

Zip20 New Member

joneagle704
    I have been with ZNZ - FCM for a litte over a month. I have paid no money for anything. GDI is an option and so is any other affiliate option. So far i have made about $250. I have only post a few ads. ZNZ and FCM is a very good program and the companies that they work with are 100% legit. If you follow the info in the training session you will definitely make money. I made $40 my first day. So pretty much to me this is free money because i don't spend any. They give you your own website to promote so you dont have to buy a GDI domain. Even if you did get a GDI domain you dont have to use it for them you can use it to promote another business if you have one Just like with Godaddy or whoever. if you want a domain that is cheap get one from Godaddy for 1.99 per year.
  20. Zip20

Zip20 New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    Actually you only have to sign up for one trial from one of the well known companies there. They are all legitimate companies. you only need to do the free trial then cancel before the free trial ends. after that you are given a back office with full training and from there you start making money you actually help others to do the same thing you are doing from start to finish at least thats what I do. It is important to have a sponsor who will coach you if you do not understand or if you have any issues. I have made really good money and helped a lot of people. this is not MLM. it is actually "work"-- a job because you have to work in order to get money, the work involves posting ads to promote "your website" and talking to the people who sign up or want to sign up. Basically it is like a customer service job only you work from your own home or library or wherever you are comfortable and have internet access. I was skeptical until I tried it and I only tried it because it was free.