Is Free Cash Machine a good program to join?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by floridalady, Mar 4, 2011.

1. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

I have tried FCM. I was very disappointed. I have been working with the IFW's for a long time in what is referred to as "Freebie Trading". FCM tells you which offers to do. This is a big no-no. You are supposed to do offers that interest you.
    I even contacted ZNZ about them because they lead you to believe that they have some connection with them other than just promotion. ZNZ had no knowledge of them and vehemently denied any connection with FCM. It is just someone's way of getting referrals. Even if it is the wrong way to get them.
    My "sponsor" even spammed me to get me involved. She was a person I had done a trade with, never gave her permission to put me on a list. She gathered everyone's email from those she traded with and sent out invitations or ads.
    I never made any money from them. I ended up spending money. I joined GDI. Wasn't too pleased with that either. Ran ads like they said, got banned from Craigslist. To me it was a big waste of time. Especially when I was making money on freebie trading with a lot less effort and time.
    They push the ethical borders on what freebies, IFW's and freebie trading is all about. They tell which offers you should do, while they "discourage" spam they do say to email friends and family. Even family and friends hate junk mail. When I got to the GDI page my sponsor didn't even get the credit for it. FCM's owner did.
    Now I don't have a lot of time to spend putting ads out all over the place even the free ones, and no money to spend on the bigger advertising sites. But I make more money doing freebie trading with the IFW's than I ever hoped to with FCM. I thought their landing pages and conversions pages were just like a bunch of those other get rich quick schemes. A big turn off from the get go.But I saw it through and saw through it. Anyone with freebie trading experience will see through it.
    It seems apparent that some here don't have that experience and that is what FCM is counting on. A lack of knowledge about IFW's and freebie trading.
    My recommendation to anyone wanting to do FCM. Don't, go to a freebie trading forum, find a mentor and learn to do it the right way. There are plenty of forums out there that will help you learn the right way to do this.
  2. clintturner

clintturner New Member

for t jam money man. i need a good coach. i am up to sighning with gdi. everything is fairly foreign to me. and i really dont have support. any help?thank you
  3. mlegaspi

mlegaspi New Member

I was in it. I didn't like it. I found no value in the company and when I did have someone sign up I didn't even get my commission!

I'm not going to say its a scam because I don't really know. What I do know is that what I'm doing now has more value than that company.

Good luck!

Melanie