is it safe to give my ID number?

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by kadi07, Oct 22, 2008.

1. kadi07

kadi07 New Member

hi evryone,
    i w`d like to extend my affiliation with more others network program than clickbank, like markethealth, worldniche...., BUT these programs ask me often for my ID number, i feel a little afraid to do that, [​IMG] as i dont know way they asked me for it, and wether is safe or not!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

don't blame you - but then if it is your tax ID number, it is for tax purposes, so I guess you just need to do your research and feel comfortable with the company, eh?![​IMG]
  3. kadi07

kadi07 New Member

think you a lot mountainmom5 for answring me , you made me feel so much better, now i can start working [​IMG]
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You should be safe with Clickbank, but I'm not so sure about the other ones...
  5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

HI kadi07,
    I feel you are safer using a Tax ID number than your Social Security Number, but should be fine with reputable companies.
    I agree totally with Getagrip.
    Clickbank has a fantastic, clean reputation, and you should be just fine with them, Linkshare, Commission Junction, and some of the other major programs.

I hope this helps!
    Victoria
  6. kadi07

kadi07 New Member

think you so much freinds for your advices, and is i want to subscribe on markethealth and may be worldniche too, i wonder if you have any idea about them and about their reputation,