Is Kimberly Hoffman a real person?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Empoleon, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Empoleon New Member

I was reading her story off the MOIS and it said she started out here after being scammed for over $4000 until she met another user via PM who sent her in the right direction. I've heard good things about MOIS, however, I wondering, how valid is her story? Is it really true that she came here to warn people about the scams or is it exaggerated a little to get more sales for MOIS?

Not trying to slam the program or anything, but I am just curious about the owner of the system.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I don't know for sure, but I think, (and I may be wrong) that she just isn't as out in the open as some folks like Jenner with the OWM system for instance, but that she is a real person.

I have actually conversed with Jennifer thru email and she is VERY real and very nice. [IMG]
  3. talfighel Silver Member

I think that she is real because there are many people who are very successful in internet marketing.

Tal
  4. 3Dae135 New Member

That's an interesting question. I would like to know myself. Hi everybody I'm new here and just started this internet marketing thing 34 days ago. No doubt you'll all see a lot of me cause I got alot of questions.
  5. Empoleon New Member

Potpiegirl's pretty awesome, I check her site out quite often. So far, some of the AM I've read about were real persons, but Kim's story intrigued me the most.

mountainmom, out of curiosity, were you the users who helped steer her in the right direction for AM?
  6. KB24 Member

She is real.. I have pm her about her program.. although I didn't sign up she is legit..
  7. j11_cook New Member

She is a real live person, because you can PM her at anytime for answers and or advice about using her program. I actually got the program myself. That is how I started out. I learned everything that I needed to know to get started with an online home business from this program. It gives you all the tools that you need in the beginning. All you have to do is expand your knowledge as you go and work the program as it says. The 60 day action step by step plan is awsome and easy enough for anyone to follow. It's not confusing like other programs I have seen. I said it was a 60 day action plan, but you can go through it faster than the 60 days. I did. Instead of only doing 1 day in a day, I bumped it up to doing as many as I could possibly finish in a day.

I would not go back and change a thing about how I have learned what I have learned up to this point in my business. I am very thankful that I found the program to use or might not even have a business right now. LOL.[IMG]
  8. Empoleon New Member

Is she still a member here?

Jennifer, is there anything about MOIS that you don't like or any criticism? Most of the stuff I've read on the internet have been positive but a few have said they will try and sell you a pro system on MIOS.