Is online earning is real or fake?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sriz, Aug 31, 2013.

1. sriz

sriz New Member

I have known about online earning from various means. They promise to provide an easy income through easy works but the most embarrassing fact is one is unable to earn even a mere income through hard works.

Can this online con be stopped or not?

2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Earning online is real. While there are some scams, there are also lots of legitimate opportunities. There are many people on this forum making money online in many different ways. I've been doing it myself for almost 7 years.

Earning online is not easy. Like anything else in life, it takes work to be successful.

Tina19 and bluetexas like this.
  3. Katie322

Katie322 New Member

It's definitely real. I've earned an income online. It's a small income but it's still "income". Just watch out for scams. There are far more scams than there are legit jobs online. If you are asked to pay a fee for any online job it's a SCAM. ;)

payment proof likes this.
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi sriz,

No, online earning opportunities are not fake, though there are plenty of cons out there. There are also a number of real or legitimate online earning opportunities. You simply must do some good research, ask questions in forums like this one, use common sense (don't believe get rich quick claims) and choose your path wisely.

There really isn't anything we can do about all the cons online. We just need to be wise ourselves and be honest in our own dealings with others to help them along the right path when we can.

Blessings,
    Angie

robinincarolina likes this.
  5. sriz

sriz New Member

Thank You

6. Art

Art Member

There are a lot of Black Hat Marketers out there hunting for IM newbies and trying to sell them their scammy products. Unfortunately this throws off many of the new people that try to make some money online, fall into a trap like this, get dis-motivated and quit real quick...
    Before you'll buy anything that promises to make you money online do a good research on it!
    Good luck,
    Art

TwiggleyWiggles likes this.
  7. discrat

discrat Member

Hey sriz,
    None of the legitimate ways to make money online are easy. In other wards, it is not like putting down a buck on a lotto ticket and winning money.

You have to put work into it. And you have to have patience. Some programs are easier to make money than others but
    you still have to focus on it.

Now if you want to make money online as a full time gig, then you will have to work your butt off to make it a reality !!
    I do not care what kind of program you pursue online ! Buckle down

Robert Andrew

8. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

Good tough love post, Robert. (y)

9. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Its very real. You just need to do some research and pick a plan and stick to it. Making money online is a business. Its not going to happen overnight.

Kisha1biz and payment proof like this.
  10. George87

George87 New Member

FYI, earning money online is not that far fetched.

11. Haywood

Haywood New Member

I have been earning money with proven business opps for a while now.
    Earning money online is a process you must do correctly.
    Once you do it right your bank account will thank you

payment proof and Katie322 like this.
  12. marcusk3

marcusk3 New Member

I think most people don't have the understanding that as much work your put in for a 9-5 job or any job. Your going to have to put in to work online. Also some good research an some self motivation well help you succeed in earning money online. Most important have patients there is no such thing as a get rich quick that is legit.

Iris S and payment proof like this.
  13. Anders J

Anders J Member

Any work applied right can lead to the outcome of real money.

I believe if you are real in what you do you will find the things that are real and will produce the results that are real.

It is a myth that you can't make a living by using the internet for your potential income goals.

Iris S likes this.
  14. Monica Suggs

Monica Suggs New Member

Do not focus on Monetization at the start. Focus on providing value first. How can you expect anyone to buy from you if you are new. Create yourself a authority blog and focus on posting high value tips and content to start building your image online. Ensure that all your blog posts are distributed to all social media platforms.

15. whitney black

whitney black Member

A lot of people fake screenshots and stuff, but there are actually people making real money online. There will always be people who fake it. But you have to remember to work hard and focus to succeed. It takes dedication.

Iris S likes this.
  16. Art

Art Member

That's true! :)
    But anyone should be able to tell if it is real or not... I think these type of strategies work only total newbies!

17. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yep, you can earn money online. And offline, without having to go to a normal job. :) I have done everything from dropshipping, affiliate marketing, web building and network marketing and have made money at all of them.

With my NP business, I do social media and local marketing, and altho I prefer to work with locals on building a team of partners to help get the word out there, most of my customers come thru social media.

Gotta love the internet!

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  18. Nicole E Brodie

Nicole E Brodie New Member

Its real... but its not a get quick rich scheme, if its going to be successful YOU need to put in the work. Working online gives you a lot of freedom but at the same time it takes a lot of learning and dedication and discipline. I dont believe it is for everyone, but if your committed and believe in yourself it can open many doors to a new life!

19. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

It's real but like everyone said it takes a lot of effort! Though it is much more enjoyable then a normal Job because you are usually working for yourself and you are always learning!
    I used work about 15 hours a day when i first started Now i still work about 10 hours a day but I really enjoy it!

20. pizzazz01

pizzazz01 New Member

I agree with Nicole, it is REAL! However it is all about putting in the work. What you get in is what you get out of it. If you expect for money to generate on its own, then you are in for a very rude awakening. It took me 6 attempts at online businesses before something clicked...I realized that I was only doing one hour per week expecting that something would happen. Once you set a schedule for yourself and remain dedicated then you are solid!

Kisha1biz and payment proof like this.