IS PROFIT LANCE FOR BEGINNERS?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jnoa, Oct 21, 2008.

1. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Does this program really works for newbies? Does It have free methods to use?
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi jnoa,

Yes and yes.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. 040107

040107 Member

Newbie Shield: Yes and yes

Agreed and agreed![​IMG]
  4. chrisg942

chrisg942 New Member

PL is an education to getting started to marketting online. So it is a great program for just about anyone (newbie-expert).

Almost everyone uses free methods to drive traffic and in turn make some cash.

Chris
  5. jnoa

jnoa New Member

A few months back I bought a program "Data Entry program". Well I was scammed. The only thing it teached me was some search engines, safelist, and how to become an affiliate in clickband and paydotcom. Believe me when I say I worked on It almost 6 hours three days a week but never pay off. Right now I lost my job so I'm willing to put at least 4 hours daily on whatever I start doing.

I've been doing some reasearch for at least 2 months now looking for the right program for me and it has been really confusing. There is so many programs that seen real. I'ts hard to know which one is going to work.
  6. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Profit Lance is indeed legitimate. Also, to complement PF, there's a great free course at www.thirtydaychallenge.com that will walk you through the steps necessary to make your first dollar with internet marketing.

It will probably all seem pretty daunting at first, since there is a lot to learn and do, but hang in there -- concentrate on one step at a time and keep a goal in mind for motivation.

Good luck!
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

profit Lance gets a thumbs up from me and always will [​IMG]
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

The answer to that is yes- it is for beginners
    but.... you really have to take your time. DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT try to get through all of the info in one week. This stuff should take you weeks to absorb!
  9. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I believe that while it can help some beginners, it doesn't really work for others. For those who are okay with getting loads of information and going through it alone, it will be fine. Personally, I couldn't learn like that, and needed to find something different that had a wealth of information PLUS a community built around it so I had people to seek for guidance.

When deciding on a product to go with, I guess it just depends on how you learn best.
  10. Sonni

Sonni New Member

You could get PL and back it up with the Warrior Forum there's plenty of great info and help there. I'm also one of those people who can't figure out stuff alone. I need help to learn since I don't know how to fit the pieces of the puzzle together correctly.
    Sonni
  11. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Sonni: You could get PL and back it up with the Warrior Forum...

Thanks for the info, Sonni. That looks like a valuable resource for me me from which to glean some more helpful tips on internet marketing.
  12. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi chrisg942,

Just to clear things up: PL is not for intermediates or experts. It's strictly a newbie program. It's a decent newbie program. The reason it may seem like it has some intermediate material or expert material in it is simply because there is so much info.

Once you start learning intermediate concepts you'll know what I mean. PL is like a somewhat thorough online marketing 101 course (or two). Everything is very easy to understand and nothing is sophisticated.

The only thing I've ever seen pitched here that contains intermediate stuff is Wealthy Affiliate. Otherwise you have to go digging for it. You'll know when you hit it :)

~Newbie Shield~
  13. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I am not familiar with PL, but seem to remember Getagrip knows much about it also.
    Please forgive if I am incorrect.
    Victoria
  14. sauzee

sauzee New Member

I was a complete newbie when I purchased the PL system and can honestly say that I found the information straight forward and easy to understand. The most difficult part is how much information there is to absorb, but thats where you simply have to put the time and effort in.

As far as it working goes, Im still waiting to make my first sale but I do still have a LOT to learn.
  15. chrissyk

chrissyk New Member

Hello everyone!
    I am a newbie with PL too, and find the information to be plenty! I have been sifting through the information for about 10 days now and am stuck. The live affiliate web sites that Mike gives us are great, but they are marked as unsafe sites with my McAfee, which means that I would never open them, which in turn, means that likely no one else will either and that leaves me with no traffic!

Does anyone have a fix for this? He did, however, give me one good, safe site, but that's it. It's my understanding that you need quite a few sites to make any money at all. Is this not correct?

Also, can someone please PM the current contact info for Mike @ PL? I have been trying to reach him from the contact page on his site with no luck.

Thanks for any insight you may be able to give! I'll take all the help I can. I'm a hard worker, but on-line marketing is pretty new top me.[​IMG]
  16. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

chrissyk: The live affiliate web sites
    that Mike gives us are great, but they are marked as unsafe sites with my McAfee, which means that I would never open them, which in turn, means that likely no one else will either and that leaves me with no traffic!

I think you should only use those sites as examples, and create your own instead.

chrissyk: It's my understanding that you need quite a few sites to make any money at all. Is this not correct?

Not necessarily. You can have just one site that makes money, as long as you get targetted traffic and are selling a product that converts.
  17. chrissyk

chrissyk New Member

Thank you makemoneyonline. This sounds terrible, but I don't really know at this point how to make my own sites (affiliate marketing is totally new to me).

Mike Andrews actually claims, however, that these are all ready to go and that we just need to drive traffic to them, via blogs, press releases, etc...He stated that he will give you a total of 150 sites by the time he is through. Any advice on this?

Also, the bidding process is quite scary. I haven't placed my first ad campaign yet because I am marketing a review site that MA set up for us and my budget ($10 a day) seems to be laughable to google's opinion. I've tried thousands of keywords with not much luck. Perhaps it's just because it's a competitive product that I am trying to promote?

Maybe I can choose a product like dog training or getting over phobias where my money can go longer. Do you think this is the case?

At any rate, I really appreciate you reaching out to me with any help you can give.

Chrissyk
  18. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Oh Chrissy,

I'm feeling very frustrated for you. Anyone who will give you an honest opinion will tell you to ignore those 'free' sites that you are being offered in PL. They aren't going to get you anywhere unless you have loads to invest in advertising (which you've made plain that you don't).

makemoneyonline is correct when he says that the best way to make an online income is to create your own site. Once you get an understanding of affiliate marketing and how it works, you can choose a subject that you DO know about and enjoy and build a site around that.

I know you said you don't know how, but neither did I, and many others. There are good programs that take you by the hand and make the whole process quite simple. (work - but simple, if you know what I mean). [​IMG]

I use SiteBuildIt to research, build, and host my sites. They have a very easy to follow Action Guide that takes you through the process step by baby step so that you do it right and get plenty of free traffic from the search engines.

My chocolate site gets about 1000 visitors a day and I don't pay for any advertising. It takes time to grow into that, but it does work. You really CAN do it. You write well, and I believe if you have the right instructions you can make a success of online marketing.

Blessings,
    Angie
  19. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

May I make a suggestion, chrissyk?

Surf over to www.thirtydaychallenge.com and enroll in Ed Dales's course designed to help you make your first dollar in online marketing. This free course walks you step-by-step through the process of what is needed to successfully get your online business going and honing your internet marketing skills. It's truly worth looking into.

Also, advice from veterans such as happywife (I gain two pounds every time I check out her chocolate site) and makemoneyonline is invaluable, since they've both "been there" and "done that."

Good luck in your endeavors!
  20. chrissyk

chrissyk New Member

Oh, happywife and KDMiller55, you've made my day! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who ever felt this way! I will certainly link into all of your suggested sites. I will take all the help I can and as always, appreciate all of your gracious gestures.

Congratulations to you both! It sounds like you've achieved the success you deserve! If it's alright with you, may I keep you both posted as to my progress?

Thanks again so much and have a great day!
    Chrissy