IS PROFIT LANCE FOR BEGINNERS?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jnoa, Oct 21, 2008.

1. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Feel free to contact me, chrissyk. Now, keep in mind that I'm a relative newbie to this game as well, but I believe that with hard work and sound decisions that I can be successful in this arena.

I also believe that makemoneyonline's advice to you is invaluable as far as not using the prefabricated Profit Lance sites. Listen to him.

I'm working my way through the 30 Day Challenge myself, and it really does explain a lot!
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

bummarketingmethod.com is good too.. a great way to drive targeted traffic to your blogs. profit lance goes into detail about article marketing also.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

chrissyk: If it's alright with you, may I keep you both posted as to my progress?

Of course! You can send me a note via private message if you have any specific questions you'd like to ask me. I'll do my best to help.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. Taison

Taison New Member

Hello all, i am also a newbie to PL system i've been at it for almost 2 months now and i have come to realize that those free sites are not getting me anywhere also. i feel like it was time wasted trying to get traffic to those sites when you have to put so much money in the advertising. I want to do adsense but im on a really tight budget right now and cannot afford to do so even though i have a good grasp of it. My first qustion is where do we check to see if our material is indexed in google?
    2. Does anybody know of any low priced hosting sites?
    3. Im in the process of setting up my first site thru Bluvoda, and im curious will the hoplinks that are provided thru clickbank work on my Bluvoda site? Because they dont on the free sites.
    4. Does anybody know exactly how many free sites thru PL we get? I was under the impression that we got interchangeable sites to use.

There is so much information to consume that it can be a bit overwhelming and discouraging, i find myself going thru sections 3,4 and sometimes 5 times and i find something new everytime i go thru them. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Mr. Packer,

I don't think you can do anything with those free sites that they offer in PL. You are much better off building your own site(s).

I've not used Bluevoda, but it's my understanding that you should be able to put your own affiliate links on the site whether from Clickbank or elsewhere.

It's really probably not the best idea to use Google Adwords (I think that's what you meant) to advertise your site until well into the future. Your time and money would be better spent setting up and establishing a solid and well built site.

If you do that, you'll get a lot of free traffic from the search engines and you'll be able to start bring in some income. Then if you want to experiment with Adwords, it won't be such a loss if you lose a bit of money in the testing.

I know it is overwhelming and discouraging in the beginning, but if you get yourself a basic understanding and a solid blueprint to follow and then DO it, it really does work.

I wish you the best.
    Blessings,
    Angie
  6. Taison

Taison New Member

Thanks for the info it has been a great help, i also see that you use site builder i have done a lil research on that program and it looks a lil easier than BluVoda as far as HTML goes. Which do you recommend?
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Yes, I do use SiteBuildIt. It's not just easier as far as html goes, but it's easier all the way around.

They have a system set up that is very easy to follow and that includes all the tools and extra's needed to be sure that your web business has the best chance at success.

I don't know how I would have managed if I hadn't found SBI and went with them. I suspect I would have given this all up long ago. I'm so glad I didn't.

Some people won't try SBI because of the price. They feel that $299 for a year is too much to pay. I was nervous, too, when I first started. It's not that I thought it was too much for what they were offering, because $25 a month to build a genuine business is peanuts. I just wasn't 100% sure if they were just another hyped up program that didn't deliver on their claims.

I'm happy to report that they overdeliver, and the program is more than worth the small investment. I've been with them for 2 years now and have no complaints.

The package includes the domain, hosting, step-by-step Action Guide, brainstorming tools, auto blogger, autoresponder, easy sitebuilder, SEO analyzer, auto submission to the engines, tracking, etc.

You also have access to the private members forum which is priceless.

Obviously, you can see what I recommend. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie