Is there an expiration date on the packages for Coastal Vacations?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by skivino, Jan 4, 2007.

1. skivino

skivino New Member

I'm just starting to research Coastal, it seems like the real deal, and almost too good to be true, but I like the info I've gleaned from my research.

Just one question I have at the moment.

If I were to purchase a Level 1 package do the discounts/benefits etc ever expire? Do my membership cards expire? If so how long are they valid and what, if any, is the cost to renew?

Thanks for all the great info.

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Skivino,

Your membership and benefits NEVER expire. It is a lifetime membership. The cards you will receive need to be "renewed" each year simply because the contact info needs to be updated sometimes and the cost of that is around $80 for all the cards together. It is NOT required that you undate your cards but you will save more than that on the first trip you take so it's definately worth it to get the cards updated. Before you join, please email me. I have some info that can save you alot of money on your joining fee. My email is [email protected] .

3. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Skivino,

That is correct, your membership never expires. One of the best parts of this membership is that not only does it never expire for you, but it can even be willed to your children!

I heard that there was a man who bought a Coastal package with his wife. When his wife passed away he forgot that he had the package until he saw it advertised one day. He had the cards renewed and used them for cheap plane tickets and a rental car...8 years after she passed! (I just liked that story so I thought I would share it [​IMG])

The cards are valid for one year from when you renew them...

Hope this helps!

Lora

4. WAHpharm

WAHpharm New Member

As I understand it there are two certficates that do have one year to use them isn't there?

The Bahama Cruises?

Dan

5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think you are correct, Dan, but I think you can reactivate them for a VERY small fee for another year.

6. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Dan,

I just went over the level one package in the training and yes, it is definitely the Bahamas cruise and stay packages.

7. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Guys,

You guys are right, there are two cruises, the Bahamas cruise and stays that are automatically activated when you get your package, and must be used in a year, but you can reactivate for a small fee.

8. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Thanks, Lindsay! AND CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST SALE!!

9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Coastal Vacations Members have the option to renew their membership cards yearly. This is also the opportunity for your members to get updated information as well.

The Coastal Vacations Board of Directors are constantly looking at new options to increase the value of the Coastal Vacations Membership.

One of the most recent benefits my wife found was a 6 day cruise on the Delta Queen. Retail is $2000 - Coastal Price is $300.

Jay NaPier

10. ncwaal

ncwaal New Member

Hi,

I have a question, I bought a level 1 package in 2006 but I haven't activate it as yet. Is there a time limit for that??

Regards

11. texas man

texas man New Member

I bought into Coastal in 2007 at the Platinum level. To this day, I still do not know how to activate any of my vacations or cards. Will someone please tell me how? I know I must sound like the most gullible idiot in the world to pay that kind of money without knowing what to do with it. I am not. We trusted our "Director" as he was a family friend. Well, I still do not know how to do any of it, and I would very much like to know. Thanks for your help.

12. texas man

texas man New Member

From what I am reading, I am not alone in not knowing how to activate packages or knowing all the details. As long as Coastal gets your money, it appears that is all that matters.

13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey texasman, have you been to officialcoastaltraining.com website?? You should be able to get your questions answered there and at officialcoastaltools.com you can ask send in questions that they will answer on the live product calls, unless that has been changed.[​IMG]

14. texas man

texas man New Member

Yep, I went there and listened in on quite a few calls. It seems that they were so busy singing the praises of Coastal that they didn't get around to answering the real pertinent questions. I just wanted a live person to talk to that would answer ALL of my questions that I had. I didn't find that. Maybe I just didn't look in the right place, or was so frustrated and disillusioned that I didn't take enough time to keep asking. Maybe one day I will get around to investigating it again and trying to find out what I am supposed to do in order to get all this "free" stuff that cost me an arm and a leg.....

15. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I hear ya - what I did several times when I had specific product questions was go to officialcoastaltools.com and at the upper right hand corner there is a button where you can ask questions that they will answer on the next live call... make sure you indicate that it is for the Wed 2pm indepth product training call...

16. joesosa

joesosa New Member

Hi all!...well people keep traveling, the Costal packages are a good idea and it does save you good money. Perhaps everyone is barking at the wrong tree?...How about aproaching people that are spending vacation money this very moment, people with money. There are millions of them!...Anyway, my question for today: what's with the airline tickets discounts? are they still on or what??