Is there anyone out there working C*T* without tech problems?????

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Mar 17, 2009.

1. suni315

suni315 New Member

I was just curious if there are any agents currently working with C*T* who are NOT having technical issues and if you arent can you please tell what operating system you are using OR what tips or tricks you might have!!!!!!!!! I am tired of trying to work and getting booted off the only to continually log back in. I have heard it is best to be running windows XP instead of the vista 32Bit as I am. I have been working for over a month and they always tell me they are putting in a ticket with my issues yet I never hear from them until I call back. I am spending way to much time each week talking to P*LS with no results.
  2. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

If you are having problems with the gateway and working there is an alternate way to log-in and work your shifts. I don't want to say it on here just in case anyone from W*st monitors this but you can find it. Go to the employee site. Go to the FAQ tab and in the search box type in CONNECT. select the FAQ for gateway error 2131886052. Click on the second hyperlink.[​IMG]
  3. vixenella

vixenella New Member

I had a fatal error in Gateway that prevented me from working for 2 weeks,and everyday it is a different issue with ADE. I don't have Citisource yet,and never had. In fact,I don't have the Sales Palette either. It has been impossible for me to work my mininum hours at times because of the issues.
    Do the tech issues get better over time? Is it just me?
  4. bloglorious

bloglorious New Member

This bs is soooo frustrating. I spend so much time dealing with these technical issues and a very small amound of time working. When I do get to the point where I can take calls, Sawgrass decides to freeze up on me while I'm on a call. Every hour, different problem; every day, even more problems!