is there anyone really work at home here?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by littlesusanisme, Nov 4, 2015.

?

have you earned some money online?

1. no

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  1. littlesusanisme

littlesusanisme New Member

hi. I am a part time online money making person.so I want to if there is anyone here really work at home? full time online money maker?And how do you make money online?I am work on some freelanceing platform now.And I am a amazon affiliater.so Is there any other ways to make money online?thanks! if you have some good ideas could you share some here?

2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

The most simple thing to promote would be what everyone wants and needs to succeed, LEADS. No matter what type of business you promote, without leads who will convert into purchases, you are wasting your time online or off. We all have learned over the years that you need to advertise, and I had learned this in my traditional businesses, as well as my online businesses, if you don't advertise, you have nothing. Those who figure out the best means of advertising their businesses wins, simple.

Having evaluated and tested every known means of advertising, it can kill you if you don't choose wisely. I spent a fortune advertising over the years, and nothing beats referrals from all the rest. Customer referrals is the route to success in any business. I built my first business using this long standing strategy and was able to save thousands by not wasting it on advertising here and there and everywhere. Another lesson learned, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. Lesson learned, you have to stay ahead of the trends.

The most cost effective means to create leads is to offer the same benefits to others whereby your referrals will generate more referrals with the right system. Leads are one thing, converting the leads is another. Having the full package is essential, and now you can access it all from one source rather than have to research and pick and choose from several vendors. Lead Lightening Business Blaster Lead System is the place to start. For just $7.00 you can start building your list with all the tools needed to succeed. Having evaluated every business building tool on the market, this is one you have to evaluate for yourself. Glad I did, got a dozen qualified leads in first week, and with capture pages, autoresponder and other must have tools to promote online or off, this is a must have system for beginner or professional.

Success to all,

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I work at home and have been doing so for years. My focus is the free money making niche.

4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Website hosting and design can be done from home.
    Social media marketing, content creation for others.
    Remote tech support or call center reps like Amazon.
    There are millions of ways to make money at home.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  5. nruss

nruss New Member

I am a full time work at home person. I am involved in several prorams. I do affiliate marketing, MLM/Network Marketing and eCommerce.

6. freedomhacker

freedomhacker New Member

Yes, you can make money working from home. I have left my 9-5 job for a year and a half now and I am enjoying total freedom, living a mumpreneur lifestyle.

To top it all, I found an online biz that only requires less than 10 minutes work a day, no monthly fee or pass ups, no join fee as it is free and I earn hourly. No ceiling on how much you can make!!

payment proof likes this.
  7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I work from home but I would not say full time. Actual work hours probably don't equal full time, but I earn a full time income. Started in blogging and affiliate marketing and now I teach both online.

8. Popche

Popche Member

Yes I do affiliate marketing, blogging, promotion, starting a course, email marketing, video marketing, ebook.

9. whisper

whisper New Member

Some of the cool ways to earn very nice income online include blogging,affiliate marketing,email marketing,selling your own products and promoting CPA offers.However there is a learning curve and if you commit yourselve to doing the right things and taking actions at what you have learnt,the sky will be your limit.Most people who venture into making money online and internet marketing end up frustrated in the long run.This is because they try some things out and when it does not seem to be bringing them cash,they quit.One thing you need to understand is that you have to treat your online business as you would any other business offline.You need to be committed.You need to be consistent.You need to grow your business.You need to be building a list.You need to test and track everything you do and then focus more enerygy doing the things that are giving you the best result. Good luck.

payment proof likes this.
  10. DBrown

DBrown New Member

It's absolutely possible. I own 3 businesses - 1 brick and mortar, 2 online. Making money online is something most everyone can do. I say most and not all, because there are some people who seem to simply want misery in their lives. You know the kind. The ones who have a the personality of a "Hell Spawn". They can't get along with anyone, want to be left alone, seem to hate life, have or at least show no self motivating qualities about them and only see the misery in everything they do, etc. It may not be completely impossible for them to make money online, but the chances are slim at best. The internet is full of possibilities and opportunities. The key is to find a match for you, your likes, your passion, your skills and your interests. It takes some time to research these options and find the right match for you, but when you find it, wonderful things can and do happen.

11. Author J Oman

Author J Oman New Member

Yagooft said it all in 1 single, powerful sentence!...
    "Those who figure out the best means of advertising their businesses wins, simple."
    All the millionaires I've done projects with, 26 at this point, are masters of this!
    So, having something other people want, IE: something worth advertising, is a major key that is often overlooked by newbies.
    When I was able to meet and spend time with some millionaires, I really focused in on how they think, because that's obviously the biggest difference maker.
    And 1 of the things I noticed was how they look at, and think about, the world around them...
    ALL of them had the perspective that there are opportunities everywhere! You just need to have your mind tuned in to seeing the world this way.
    In this context, I'm talking about paying attention to what people are buying, and what people want. Because the better you get at giving people what they want, the more you can get what you want.
    The more millionaires I had interactions with in 1 way or another, the more I could see this factor in all of them!
    In other words, the better you get at conditioning yourself to be on the 'providing' side of what people want, the better position you'll be in.
    Point being, once you have something desirable to offer, figure out how you can profitably advertise it, and there's virtually no limits! You just need to actually HAVE something people want. And making THAT happen is an incredibly powerful key to success!
    Just adding my 2 cents, and giving kudos where it's due. :)

Jason Oman

12. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Anyone can do really amazing things online if they just believe in themselves.

You also want to find a good mentor who is doing really well and teaching his/her students what they are doing on a daily basis to create massive success. I know that most of them just share a small percentage of what they do but some will share with you ALL that they do.

The big guys and gals of affiliate marketing INVEST lots of money on ads that they know works. So know that it will take money on your part to invest to make money.