Is this site http://www.paidsurveysetc.com a scamm?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by eagleyed, Dec 30, 2009.

1. eagleyed New Member

Hello, 3 weeks ago I purchased by paypal a $ 34 affiliation at this site "http://www.paidsurveysetc.com", on which they show a list of surveys companies for us to subscribe. I signed up at a lot of surveys, but till now I didn??t got any money check. This site offers a 2 month non satisfyid money back advantage when we purchase, so as I??m not satysfied I asked them my money back, what they answer me suggesting me to be patiente, that it could take some time for us to get money by the surveys companies. It??s near for me to get a one month that I purchased that, and till that I can open yet a 30 day dispute by paypal, so I??d like to know if this site is a scamm or not. Does anybody knows about that? Thanks.
  2. joanpeterson New Member

This appears to be a clickbank product so you have 60 days to get a refund - but go through clickbank to do so. (That is if your statement shows CLKBANK*COM)

You should NEVER pay money to fill out surveys nor to get information on filling out surveys.

And very rarely will anyone earn any signficant income filling out surveys.
  3. eagleyed New Member

Ok, Joan, thanks for the information. Happy new year.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree with Joan - clickbank usually refunds money, no questions asked as long as you got it through them.
  5. eagleyed New Member

mountainmom5: I agree with Joan - clickbank usually refunds money, no questions asked as long as you got it through them.
    Ok, thankyou mountainmom5. I purchased the surveys companies pack at the site by paypal on 12/10/09 and the site showed me, after that, a click bank purchase??s statement. When I decided to get my money back, paid survey??s site suggested me to continue till 60 days?? experience off. I would like to know if I ask my money back at the end of this 60 days?? experience off and the site of surveys doesn??t want to give my money back, what procedure should I do? Should I contact click bank??s site and show the purchase??s statement? Next week it gets to the end of paypal time limit for me to open a dispute for my purchase. At your opinion, what should I do? Ask again my money back to survey??s site and if they don??t send I open a dispute, or take a chance and wait it gets to the end of this 60 days?? experience off? Best Regards.
  6. joanpeterson New Member

7. eagleyed New Member

joanpeterson: This is clickbanks policy on refunds. You have 60 days. I would think you should initiate your refund now. I believe you can do this direct through clickbank.
    Ok, joan, thanks. Best regards.
  8. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree - I wouldn't wait till 60 days so you get it for sure.
  9. eagleyed New Member

mountainmom5: I agree - I wouldn't wait till 60 days so you get it for sure.
    Ok, mountainmom5, thanks. Best regards.
  10. joanpeterson: This appears to be a clickbank product so you have 60 days to get a refund - but go through clickbank to do so. (That is if your statement shows CLKBANK*COM)
    All sales are done via clickbank so you can go directly to clickbank and request a refund.

joanpeterson: You should NEVER pay money to fill out surveys nor to get information on filling out surveys.

Well that is your opinion, here is the flip side.

Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

joanpeterson: And very rarely will anyone earn any signficant income filling out surveys.

Many people in this forum have stated that they make money from surveys.
  11. eagleyed New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Many people in this forum have stated that they make money
    from surveys.
    Ok, thanks.
  12. WalleyWorld New Member

I have heard that getting a refund from that site could take awhile if you do not be stern with them.. they usually email you asking you to wait it out for better returns- what they are really trying to do is to get you to keep for over 60 days.

I would email them and ask for full refund asap, or you will take matters into your own hands by disputing the charge with the bank and filing a report with the BBB.

This worked for me. Good Luck.
  13. anindita New Member

I joined by paying $24 thru credit card on 27 August 2010. I emailed them with some queries I had...they never replied. their online chat option has a taped dummy talking stuff that is programmed into it. I told them to refund my money, but so far ...nothing. IT IS A SCAM, I AM SURE NOW. PEOPLE BEWARE OF THEM!!
  14. ibapaine New Member

I joined this program I guess about a year ago. I paid $9.99 so I did'nt lose that much. But the sad thing is, the scammers aren't to good at scamming because the username and password is the same for everyone!
  15. mavery New Member

These kind of sites just provide link to real surveys sites. They itself have no surveys to provide to their members.
  16. paidsurveys New Member

Yes, paidsurveysetc is a scam. In fact all the so called survey sites who charge a fee are scam. Stay away from these sites. There are many legitimate panels that you can join free. Just google and read the reviews before signup.

Thansk