Is Zero Point Energy The Real Deal?

Discussion in 'Health' started by worldplus, Sep 14, 2010.

1. worldplus

worldplus New Member

HI Guys,
    Not sure if all or even some have heard of Zero Point Energy, I,m going to call it ZPE for short. I like Energy Healing, that's where the body heals itself, We all know that a cut or a scratch over time heals itself and vanishes in time, Only the deepest cuts and scratches stay with us.

I was introduced to a product a while ago that could help relieve pain and ailments. I looked it over for 2 weeks, did as much research as I could, Listened to testimonials and decided to purchase this product, It looks like a pen, But their is no nib coming out the end, What comes out the end is ZPE.

I can definitely tell you it does work, So far I have helped people with back ache, leg pains, elbow joints, migraines, ankles. Some do take more than once to help, Some are immediate, Its certainly a buzz when you get rid of someones pain within minutes.

So yes, ZPE does work, We all know about the Chakra points in our body, I hold weekly power point meetings online to help describe them. Your most welcome to come along and listen and learn.

Contact me for some details. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Agreed,

I have been involved for almost a year with Health-Wand product, and amazingly, it has exceeded my expectations, but to define it as Zero Point Energy is a stretch if you study Einstein's theory, even he could not absolutely identify it, so this is just one of those undefined powers of healing that has yet to be fully understood.

I cannot even begin to report how many I have known who have seen positive results, but when you scan the internet in your research, you will not find many reports of no effect, in fact, it is just the opposite, an overwhelming amount of people report positive results, even when they are not distributors. lol

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,

3. bing

bing New Member

Hello there,

This sounds interesting. There was a point in my life that I really got interested in chakra and other stuffs. But it died down after a while... And this post made me realize I still have the interest.

But I'm a converted Christian, do you think this one will go against Christian principles? (*I'm not sure if this is the right question).