1. Tina Moor

Tina Moor New Member

I've noticed that no one seems to have Isagenix as an MLM opportunity.
    With it being based around health and wellness as well as being a stable and established company that is continually expanding globally, I would have thought it would be here.
    I'd be keen to understand why no one is on this journey?

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

My cousin does Isagenix and she just quit her nursing job as the income from it has far exceeded that of what she made as a nurse. I have heard nothing but good things about this product. Her sponsor is up to 250K a year by the way so if you are doing it, stick with it!

3. Tina Moor

Tina Moor New Member

Thanks robinincarolina! It is definitely an opportunity I will be continuing with. My upline (couple) have quit their jobs too and it is also where I am heading. I'm definitely a product of the product! Bonus is that it is so easy to do :)

4. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Hi Tina, the best thing to do is not give up. Don't worry that you don't see people promoting the Isagenix opportunity. Stay the course; don't get distracted; work the business. As long as the company is stable, Network Marketing works. Stick to your plan. Go luck to you!

payment proof likes this.
  5. Bert Declercq

Bert Declercq New Member

Hello,

I'm always someone who looks at things from the bright side. If nobody is promoting it, negative people could see it as: 'Damn it looks like it's not a success, I'm not going to risk it'.
    The way I see it: 'Damn nobody is promoting this, there is a huge growth potential if I start things up in this area and create the trend myself'.

I recognize myself in your situation, when I got started in my company there was nobody promoting this in Europe, took the jump and after a year I'm active in several countries, to name a few, Belgium, Slovenia, America, France,...

Always keep in mind that it doesn't matter where you start, what matters is where you end up/ what you achieve.

Kind Regards,

Bert Declercq
    Young Motivated Entrepreneur

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015