It's feedback time!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jan 24, 2009.

1. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Thanks Vishal! I appreciate the fact that you are open to honest feedback.

By the way, it took me at least half an hour to edit and upload that stinking avatar, but I figure better late than never! [​IMG]

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I would like to see a section for spam =]. Where people that want to advertise their business or their opportunity can. And a place they can keep their advertisements to keep the forum under control.

I also enjoy reading them and commenting on them. It is fun to get the creative process going as well. It would be similar to the "ideas" forum only it wouldn't be ideas. It would be advertising blogs or businesses or eBooks =].

Just a thought Vishal. You can see how this type of forum operates at gamingforums.com. They have a section called "the shameless advertiser"

=]. You have a great site here Vishal BTW!!!!

Matthew Zenittini

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Matthew!

I got that suggestion earlier but I don't think I would go ahead with it. You see, right now the spam that's occurring in this forum is extremely low. Creating an Advertisers Forum would only invite more spammers to post in that forum. And there is no guarantee that the spammers would limit themselves to that forum only [​IMG] I feel that such an addition would only invite more low quality members who would just stop here to post an ad.

Regards,

Vishal

4. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I understand that point of view as well =].

Either way I like it here haha.

Thank you Vishal.

5. Sum Yung Ho

Sum Yung Ho New Member

Hi Vishal,

"No objections at all. I'm pretty happy with way things are going [​IMG]"

In fact, this forum is probably the best online marketing forum - along with the Warrior Forum that I've come across to date.

Sum Yung Ho!

6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Sum Yung Ho: n fact, this forum is probably the best online marketing forum - along with the Warrior Forum that I've come across to date.
    Thank you Sum [​IMG]