It's TEAM BUILDING time!

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by hsimpsonjr, Sep 15, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

OK, everyone. If you are a work at home type person then now is the time to get things moving. It's almost fall and the kids are back in school.

Now, is the time to go after those moms who are looking to find something to do while the kids are in school. They will also be looking for a way to make some gas money and with GRN they will also save money on their travel. WOW!

Get going and don't wait any longer. This is the perfect time to start a business or start promoting the one you already have. Let's make this a WONDERFUL Christmas season!

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Hi Harold,

Nice post. You made some great points. I thought things would settle down once the kids are in school but my youngest is a senior in high school and is on the volleyball team and we are busy, busy, busy right now, too.

But, I am making time to build my business right along side my "life". That is what is great about a home business. I need a phone and a computer and I am "in business".

Hope things are going well for you Harold.

Becky

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Becky! I love the avatar!

4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thanks, that the is only picture I have and that is the best I could do with the fitting of the picture so it will have to do for now.

Becky