Just curious to know

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Dream2reality, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Dream2reality

Dream2reality New Member

What are the things that some of you did to gain success in your business?
    also..
    Do you enjoy the product and or/service that your business offers?
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

1. The first thing that you need to do to be successful in your business is to read motivational books everyday and listen to audio. You have to brain flush yourself from all the JUNK that you were brainwashed over the years.

2. Then find a good mentor who is in your line of sponsorship and follow their lead and be consistent and persistent no matter what.

3. You will face many challenges along the way and you should expect them to come in the truck loads. The important thing is to face and overcome them.

4. Write down your WHY. Why are you in this business? What is your dream? Having this in front of you will keep you pushing forward when things don't go your way so fast.
    robinincarolina, Monique M and A8ch like this.
  3. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

The things that did the trick for me were:
    • I became involved in an ongoing program of personal development
    • I found a mentor (two actually)
    • I invested in my business (for advertising, attending seminars etc)
    • I took action consistently.
    • I never gave up (it wasn't easy for a while)
    The product I really enjoy is the success, for myself and others in my team ( but you should at least have a legitimate product(s) or service(s) )
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I spent a lot of time researching and learning. It's important to know as much as you can about the niche you plan to work in, the product you intend to sell, the service you intend to offer, etc.
  5. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

Facebook! Blogging! and YouTube!
    I loved to Travel before I joined my company so I really do like and use my companies products... After all if you don't like the products then that means the company is not for you...
  6. Rob Fore

Rob Fore New Member

Best thing we did to build a team of 11,000 active distributors worldwide was, when I joined, I went straight to the leaderboards and STUDIED what the current top ten producers were doing. What were they doing, how and how often?

I was looking more for "points of commonality" each shared than a specific model. Because if ALL of them were each doing five or six of the same things... then those five or six things were OBVIOUSLY important.

Once I found those points of commonality - we duplicated those. Set them up and took action.

Consistent action over an extended period of time.
    Monique M, A8ch and PeterMFL like this.
  7. ajamarketing

ajamarketing New Member

In my opinion, there are no tricks to success in the online marketing business. There are two primary aspects to success in any business:

1) Effort! You will not get rich quick! Hard work is the only way to become successful.
    2) Set realistic goals. Setting goals will allow you to see where you want to be and will enable you to determine what you will need to do in order to reach those goals. You must begin with the end in mind!
  8. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

I strongly agree with this! I year every person that has made it in the industry that it's about finding something that works for you and doing it constantly!
  9. Dream2reality

Dream2reality New Member

Thanks alot for the advice everyone.
  10. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Personal development is top on my list. Removing any fear. I am amazed by the people who fear something as simple as offending people on facebook with their posts about their business or that censor their voices out of fear of what others may think of them. Lots of sales are missed out of fear.
  11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I would have to agree with Robin. In fact, this week I am working on a few areas in my personal business that I have always been fearful about.

But YES, you HAVE to believe in , and USE your product or business if you want to be wildly successful. :)