Just got interviewed!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Vishal P. Rao, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  2. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Vishal,
    You certainly have a very interesting story. Thanks so much to agreeing to the interview!
    I think a lot of people can learn from your experiences in the internet world. :)
  3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Great interview Bob, and excellent, helpful, responses from our host Vishal.
    Wishing you both continued success helping others work at home.
    It is such a joy to see others spared the pains of experience.
    Experience is a great teacher, and makes great teachers.
    Keep on sharing what you learn.
    Earning comes with LEarning!
    jimmy
    Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  4. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Jimmy,
    Vishal was a great interview and a great story and thanks for the compliment. It is great when others share from what they have learned.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Very insightful interview. Vishal's story shows the ups and downs that online marketers can go through before eventually hitting their stride. It also underscores the reality that nothing remains the same. There will always be things beyond your control that will change. You must be prepared and courageous enough to change with them just to stay in the race.

The questions were well chosen too. They make the interview what it is. Good job!

Hermas
    Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  6. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Hermas,
    You are so right that there are many things beyond our control especially when it comes to the Internet Marketing world. I appreciate the compliment about the questions being well chosen but Vishal had the hard part but came through with flying colors. :)
  7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Great interview Vishal and Bob. I really enjoyed reading it.

Great job to both of you! (y)
  8. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Glad you liked it!