Just introducing myself!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by melakelly, Aug 25, 2010.

1. melakelly

melakelly New Member

Hey all you work at home mommies!! Just wanted to say hi and so glad I found this forum. My name is Kelly and I live in Alabama! This site will be great in meeting other moms like me! Looks like it will be alot of fun! Hope you all are doing great and are loving what you do! Be blessed!![​IMG]
  2. yahia

yahia Member

You'll be surprised how many dads hang around here as well. [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum.
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

yahia: You'll be surprised how many dads hang around here as well.
    That's right! This is a co-ed forum! [​IMG]
    Glad to have you join us.

Hermas
  4. melakelly

melakelly New Member

Thanks yahia and A8ch! LOL! I appreciate the welcome!
  5. dedejean

dedejean New Member

Please forgive me, but I'm looking for some info on what this Workathomeforum.com is all about? I was sent this link from a FB neighbor, but I don't see anything info on what type of business at home you are running or that offers a program to get started? I am hoping that someone can help me out, I'm in desperate need of employment and must work independently. It looks like this is a site that people use to find work opportunities? is that correct? Any info would be so appreciated thank you so much.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Kelly - from another Mom. [​IMG]
  7. melakelly

melakelly New Member

Thanks mountainmom5! Appreciate the welcome! [​IMG]
  8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

9. yahia

yahia Member

dedejean
    Hi dedejean, welcome to the forum.

This forum is where people who are already running businesses or employed from home meet and discuss their problems, concerns, learn about something new .. etc. It's also a source of information for beginners who don't know where to start.

Since you said you urgently need to work from home you'll find tens of responses from experienced members trying to help you out by inviting you to do as they do. Because we're running different forms of businesses I am quite sure you'll get more confusion than help.

So ... To help you start the right way please post more information about yourself, like what have been doing for living, what skills do you have, and whether you're looking for a job or a business.

I believe Vishal has a list of companies that offer jobs, I hope he reads this and responds.

Good luck
  10. melakelly

melakelly New Member

talfighel: Hi Kelly from Alabama,
    Thanks Tal!!

And welcome to you to dedejean! I am also new to this forum, not new to working from home, but just the forum! Hope you learn alot here!
  11. Doggy Minder

Doggy Minder New Member

Welcome to the forum MelaKelly...[​IMG]
  12. Justine

Justine New Member

Hi Kelly,

big welcome from me as well! I'm also new to this forum[​IMG]
  13. catevanne

catevanne New Member

melakelly
    welcome to you- I live in Texas and have a friend in Alabama- we work online together- not sure what town she's in.....hope you like it here.....
  14. newbeginning239

newbeginning239 New Member

Hello everyone! I am new here!