JUST-PRUVIT.com New KETO-OS KETONE WEIGHT LOSS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Aug 19, 2015.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Anyone hear about this new breakthrough KETO-OS Ketone Weight Loss Solution. I got the special invitation to evaluate it and having tried every weight loss diet and magic pill made, none work as most have discovered. When you learn about Ketones, and research and study the science, you too will get excited as I have for the first time. My good friend lost 43 lbs. in two months, I have lost 11 lbs. in two weeks, and nothing ever worked for both of us before. So this is one you have to research, just put ketone into Google for independent studies and then discover how KETO-OS produces Ketones without consuming high fat and protein diet like the Adkin's diet which was all the rage years ago. Now you can produce Ketones within an hour, and using ketone urine test strips, you can prove it it working.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

Mohamed Mestour and Dean Fraser like this.
  2. Dean Fraser

Dean Fraser New Member

I have a lot of friends who are nutritionist who really recommend it.

Being a health and exercise coach myself I found that the best diet for anyone is the one they can stick too.

As long as you are eating clean healthy food, then you really can't go to wrong.

If weight loss has been an issue and you have been doing all the right things like just eating real food, drinking water and exercising right but still have trouble shifting weight...
    then maybe look for some food sensitivity tests or get a functional hormonal test done to see whats going on with your physiology, but if you find that the diet you are on now works then stick with it but as your body changes your nutritional needs will also change.
    Learn to listen to what your body needs and responds well too and you will be able to make a diet that works right for you.

I have used a lot of the principles of Metabolic Typing for myself and others i have coached and got some great results. If you google the term you will find a lot of good info on it that might shed some light on why the KETO-OS is working well for you now and what you can do if it stops working for you.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Thanks, excellent advice, and you are correct, everyone has to know their own bodies first and foremost, and this is a step by step process. My metabolic rate is zero, could never gain weight when young, and now cannot drop the weight ever with eating all the fresh organic vegetables, no sugar, drink water, stay as far away from GMO, fructose and all the other chemicals, have tried it all, so time will tell. Thanks for your information.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

ANNOUNCEMENT............. NEW SAMPLE PACKAGE ADDED FOR SKEPTICS

New Customer Replicated WebSites Are Now Active Where You Can Learn More And Even Order Sample Package SO You Can See The Same Results We All Have In Less Than 59 Minutes By Using KetoStix Urine Test For Absolute Proof Ketones Are Being Produced In Your Blood Stream After Taking KETO-OS supplement. Easy And Conclusive Results Make This The Easiest Home Business Ever. Try It Before You Buy It.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless, Now You Can Have Both

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

New Sample Packages Are Now Available To The Skeptics, Plus No Risk 100% Refund Without Having To Return Unused Product, A First In The Weight Loss Industry.

With the overwhelming response to public release, the first block of inventory sold out in first week, but now they are caught up to the 27th, and another $6M in product is due in tomorrow, so all will be caught up by next week.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless, Now You Can Have Both,