Just Starting with Pay per Click Ads??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Karina Rosas, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

I recently have been learning about PPC ads. I came across this book that helps with anyone wet behind the ears with it lol. It's called Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing for Dummies. You can find it on Amazon or Ibooks. I think it's like 12 bucks on Ibooks. It really explains it in a real way and can help determine if you want it apart of your marketing strategy. I'm not affiliated with this book or anything. It's just super helpful. Good Luck!
  2. Just be aware that Facebook fakes clicks for the PPC campaigns
  3. motivate

motivate New Member

Hello Karina,
    That sounds great. It is good that you are reading this book on PPC because PPC can be pretty tricky. Especially
    if one does not know what they are doing and one can lose alot of money. I know how to advertise using PPC and it
    took me awhile to learn and I am still learning more to this day. You have to keep up because this kind of advertising
    changes frequently. Wishing you great success.

Paden
  4. hetherz20

hetherz20 New Member

If we going for PPC for our website we should fix the monthly ad revenue which will be helpful in saving money.

as the OP said
    In Ad Campaigns many create fake clicks which earn money for them
    Karina Rosas likes this.
  5. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

I'm glad you got the hang of it Paden! It's been a roller coaster for me but I enjoy it :) I'm thinking of trying CPA ads...but one step at a time! lol Have a great rest of the week!
    motivate likes this.
  6. motivate

motivate New Member

Hello Karina,
    I am happy to hear that you do enjoy it. You have to. I love working with PPC as well. You should try working with CPA ads. They work great with PPC. Wishing you great success and enjoy your weekend:)
  7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've found PPC is great for getting traffic volume. But the quality of that traffic is generally low quality. I think you'll find better results through your own promotion and SEO efforts (in my opinion).
  8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Karina,

I am not so sure how that ebook is any good these days.

You can learn a few strategies from it but the best education will be when you take action and see what works for you and what doesn't.

Whether you have good or bad experience with PPC in the near future, you will learn something from every single situation.
    Karina Rosas likes this.