JustBeenPaid Reviews! Records Are Breaking!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, May 16, 2012.

1. chadarcy Member

Welcome Knicky1, and as Jpaskie said it is too bad you weren't able to sign on with him. He is very knowledgeable with the program and has created his own ebook for the program.

STP has also worked great for me and to add to Jpaskie statement about it, they more funds available at this time for STP's withdrawing limit.

I have not tried any other processor because it has the cheapest fee and is working great for me so far.

Chad
  2. mbasa New Member

I am not going to engage on the debate of the real identity of JBP (scam or real business). All I know is that I am finally earning money on the internet-enough to quit my job and finance other businesses. After spending 3 yrs on the net trying to figure out affiliate marketing, I am glad to say that JBP has changed my life.
  3. JPaskie Member

That's really good to hear mbasa! [IMG] I'm very happy for you
  4. chadarcy Member

mbasa,

JBP is changing many lifes, and what is great about it is that it takes very little effort if you choose to take that path. Or you can market and try and grow at a faster pace with referrals earning you money also.

Don't really look at JBP as a business, but more like a savings account which is earning you interest every day. Jpaskie would you agree with that statement.

Chad
  5. henry kurniawan New Member

Jpaskie, can i download your ebook also ? I have like 23 downline but they. I have to learn more about JBP program. I think I'll start to advertise this forum on my te accounts. have a great day all!
  6. miken619 New Member

Hey Jpaskie,

I was wondering if you could pm your username and ebook for justbeenpaid so I can signed up under you.

Thanks,

Mike
  7. JPaskie Member

Henry, absolutely - you can anyone else is able to freely download and distribute my eBook, as long as nothing is attempted to be changed or re-branded, it has to remain as my property.

Chad, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there, for JustBeenPaid to remain legally compliant we cannot lead anyone to believe that we are an investment company or a bank. JustBeenPaid is a revenue-sharing service and it must be understood that there are no guarantees or written contracts.
    But yep, this is a bigggg program and it's making people lots and lots of money, so the legal mumbo jumbo is besides the point! [IMG]

Just something I'd like to mention that just happened right now, the system isn't without it's hiccups! The system had a big glitch in it and everyone's positions disappeared for about half an hour! There were a massive 350 people in the chat room! Haha but as always the problem got fixed immediately and everyone was paid correctly. With such a big system paying out 100s of thousands of dollars daily, these things happen! But the team of programmers must be very dedicated to keep up as well as they have been - they deserve a round of applause.
  8. chadarcy Member

Jpaskie, thanks for correcting me. I keep tripping up on the legal terminology that can or can not be used when discussing the JBP program.

Chad
  9. karls1973 Member

It is good to see the site back up and ready to accept posts again. I love to read your success stories, keep them coming.
  10. JPaskie Member

Yep, this forum is looking all fancy now! And JBP has just finished going through it's big update and catching up with payments that were delayed. I got $45 today! :D
  11. chadarcy Member

You received $45 today. Did it show a 5% earning for the one payment? My first 11 triplers just expired today so I need to work on building back up to catch up to the point I was at. Repurchase!

Forum is looking good and looks like everything moved into the new system pretty well.

Chad
  12. chadarcy Member

Karls, have you had any payment issues with JBP on your daily earnings? If so don't get discouraged because like jpaskie said above, they are now catching up the owed payments.

I was also paid today and received just over $20, haven't looked closely yet but I think I may have more coming.
  13. JPaskie Member

Yeah that was my 5% for the last 3 days. It was kinda fun having the payments backed up nothing like logging in to see $100 total in my account :D You'll have some matrixes in a while Chad
  14. JPaskie Member

15. karls1973 Member

Yes, I received all my payments today. I knew the folks over at JBP had to catch up with some accounts.:)
  16. EddyHiser New Member

JPaskie

I signed up under Chad and he sent me the link to this forum and I would really like to read your ebook if you don't mind sending me a link?
  17. karls1973 Member

18. JPaskie Member

Check Chad's blog for the eBook. Man I really wish I could actually get some credit for writing that book! Haha well done karls :D I guess I should start a blog or something like Chad (I imagine that's how you signed up with him) but I keep getting bogged down obsessing about details.
  19. chadarcy Member

Karls, good to here that you have received all your earnings. You must be a patient person because some members jump all over JBP in times like the past week and claim it is the end, and cause all kinds of scam concerns, which then start to make others question JBP's longevity.

Right now JBP seems like it is going very strong, and the guys behind the scene running the program are doing a great job with keeping up with the growth. Changes keep being made to the site, which in my opinion, was much needed to clean it up a bit, and make it look less old school.

Jpaskie, yeah I can't wait to start getting some matrix positions and see how that unfolds for me, but I do realize that could be a couple of months down the road before they are placed. Hope that is one issue that they resolve sooner rather than later.

Chad
  20. JPaskie Member

Yes Chad, the panic is a bothersome thing - very much like the stock market it can take quite a toll on the program if people start panicking and yelping SCAM! it will cause us to need a restart sooner. I'm glad for the patient people and like you said all the staff and programmers and moderators have been working so hard to quell any fears. I am really proud of them all