Keep Trying, until you find it.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by woofy, Jun 19, 2012.

1. woofy

woofy New Member

While there may be many scams out there,you cant totally write off the whole idea of working at home.Like any other business,it has risks,the only difference is that this time you are only risking your time and effort;which if you ask me is not such a big loss.My only advice to you is to keep browsing through until you find that real opportunity,it will make a difference.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

And just know that it is possible to earn a decent income online. You have to get that mindset working for you. Too many people think that they will not earn real income and still take some action. This will kill your chances for sure.

If you are thinking about making money online, I think that the best way for you to go in to start with online MLM so that you can get others to duplicate your efforts. This is the biggest secret to online success and you braking out of the rat race and coming home to work full time.
  3. Laura Burke

Laura Burke New Member

woofy: While there may be many scams out there,you cant totally write off the whole idea of working at home.
    Very true. There are lots of legitimate opportunities, both in being an at-home employee or operating your own business. It just takes due diligence and perseverance.
  4. Marktech

Marktech Member

The hardest part is actually doing the work without knowing if you will reap any benefits, ($), or not. I get discouraged when I put up pages, write articles, do promotions, etc. and get very little return. But you have to keep throwing stuff against the wall. Something will stick eventually, and when it does, it's time to enhance and duplicate it.

Failure is part of the road to success, learn from your mistakes, improvise, and never give up!
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I agree woofy. You need to keep looking and keep trying. I had to try several different things before I found my niche.
  6. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Payment proof I agree 100%. It is a matter of searching and trying out different programs, before you find one that feels right for you. If it is not making you excited to be working your program, get out and search for another. I have finally found mine after about 8 years in and out of network marketing and I must say that JustBeenPaid is by far the simplest and easily duplicate-able program out there. You can actually earn money without referrals, but of course you have more success with referrals.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Yes, it's important to never give up. What I like to encourage new marketers to do is to FOCUS on one particular online marketing/business model (after thorough research, of course), instead of hopping around all over the place.

Although throwing all you can at the wall and hoping something sticks may work on some occasions, ;) it's much better to follow some well trodden path and know that what you are actually doing WILL result in success in the long run if you stay committed to it.

Perhaps you won't know with 100% certainty (as there is a measure of risk in all business ventures), but your chances are much greater when you are following a well established program that many others have used successfully.

Find your business model and persevere.

Blessings,
    Angie
  8. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

You make a really great point chadarcy: "If it is not making you excited to be working your program, get out and search for another."

It is so much easier to do something you enjoy. If you're making money but dreading the duties you have to perform to make that money, it is going to be really tough to remain motivated.

Find something you love to do and something that makes good money if you can. Life is too short to be doing something you hate.
  9. chloe chua

chloe chua New Member

Actually we are very lucky to have internet and we can find almost any information on the internet until we are..........INFORMATION OVERLOAD..we are too easy to be fooled by something seems too good to be true. For my experience, the best thing to do is search for REVIEW before we join or participate in any service of programe..
  10. Magic-man

Magic-man New Member

Definitely new around here and great people around. Finding the perfect work at home job is quite a challenge. The risks and scams are many. But if you can't take risks, your chances of breaking through are slim. However, risks have to be well calculated. In this world, we are born without the silver spoon that so many people hope for.
  11. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

It's important that you keep reaching for your goals, because, as many times as you may fail, you only need to succeed once.

Hermas
  12. Joey Xoto

Joey Xoto New Member

Just wanted to chime in on this;

A lot of folks feel like everything out there is a scam; but you're right, it's not true. It is a shame that the industry at the moment has a lot of fluff talk, selling the wrong ideas, out-dated ideas and just plain old WRONG ideas. However I also have to say that 90% of this rests on our own shoulders.

If you go out and buy a program, there probably is a viable method to make money from it; but it's our own perception and mindset that will hinder us from taking real advantage of it. For example; there may be a brand new product that says "PROVEN WAY TO MAKE £1000 IN 3 DAYS!" - Now, if we get the program and find out that it's just old information about finding micro niches and monetizing your website with adsense and affiliate links, there are 2 reactions we could have:

1. Oh my god, this is old news, I already knew this stuff!
    2. OK, I did already know this stuff; how about I apply it again and try again? After all, if the same ideas have been selling for 10 years, surely there must be sense of realism to what can be achieved with them?

I hope that makes sense; all I'm saying is that our mindset and attitude is what holds us back from making a program work not the program. A large percentage of the time, the programs, eBooks and courses all exist because they teach tried and tested methods that have proven successful. The greatest and most prominent reason of failure to Internet marketing is not the products/customers/niches/and 100 other variables; it is the PERSON.

Hope that made sense! Loving this forum, I was a member years ago when I was failing online; but now I'm tackling it again with a new mindset. Hope I make some good friends here.
  13. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Exactly, if it wasn't possible to make money online then this conversation would be meaningless and we could all shut our laptops down and go back to work for some unappreciative employer.

There are many ways to make money online, it just take time and a fair bit of trial and error, but if you're still in the IM game after a year then, you have a fair chance of success which could eventually lead to financial freedom.
  14. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back Joey :)
  15. Joey Xoto

Joey Xoto New Member

Thanks Vishal, great to be back!

PS. Thanks for visiting my Blog!
  16. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

You make perfect sense, Joey! We can be our own worst enemy as a result of how we think. And that can keep us repeating the same (or similar) mistakes... until we alter our thinking just a tiny bit. We are indeed creatures of habit -- a very powerful double-edged sword. The more good habits we learn to develop, the better quality our experiences will be.

The opposite is equally true!

Hermas
  17. Joey Xoto

Joey Xoto New Member

Hey Hermes,

It's great to still see you around here after all these years. Learned a lot from you years ago and applying that knowledge today!

Take care
    Joey
  18. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Thanks for the recognition, Joey. Glad I could be of help!

Hermas
  19. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

It took me 3 years to find a my winner, and that was after I learned what to look for. Success without a challenge to see if you really want it simply does not happen. If it were easy...no one would have a regular job, lol.

The mistake I made was thinking these pop up internet based mlm's were going to be true life changing businesses from people that just brought a cheap script and computer. Generally this is NOT what home businesses are made of, especially in the networking mlm category. Never chose them expecting them to be your primarily life changer opportunity of a life time that can last a life time. This understanding would have served Zeekrewards people well.

There are proven business models in mlm that work, you can see this by comparing companies to the top companies on the Direct Selling Associations list of top 100 companies, especially the ones that do 100's of millions to billions in sales a year. If you want a real business, look for one that has the potential to follow the path of real businesses that came before it. You will find few to none of these "great fantasy internet based mlm's" fit the part of proven businesses modes that have become great.

Don't look for an easy route to success, look for a good route that you can follow and achieve the success you desire.
  20. fallingstar2

fallingstar2 New Member

I totally agree. What's more, even if you "lose" your time, you will still learn something valuable or gain some valuable experience. The key to success is flexibility and persistence. I tried it myself. The only thing that "works" really is when you build your business from the scratch. I am not saying that all these programs sold on the net don't work. Some of them do, but if you are really serious about making a SERIOUS change, you have to build something entirely yours. Yours own business, your website, blog or whatever which will be your source (or multiple source) of passive income!