Keyword Elite Software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by annex, Dec 25, 2006.

1. annex

annex New Member

Hello

I purchased KW Elite software it a couple of months back for $167. However, due to some personal reasons, I quit internet marketing. I can sell my software to you. It is a download so you are assured to get the latest version. The help files are all included with software. I will add several pdf reports and softwares that I purchased when I launched my affiliate marketing business - this is worth several hundreds of dollars. Please make me an offer. I will sell KW Elite to one person only. This will be an official licence transfer. You can send KW Elite support an email and confirm. Please make me an offer. I will give you several books on adwords and other internet marketing - at least 50 e-books and 20 softwares.

Regards

Annex
  2. netjobs

netjobs Member

can you provide the software details that you own ??
  3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

4. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: Vishal P. RaoPlease check: http://www.keywordelite.com/

Oops, its for me vishal...??

I just enquired him about the 20 softwares he mentioned or the those software are available in the keywordelite.com ??
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't think you are allowed to "sell it". I believe it is something you purchase a liscense for. Just an FYI - unless you contact the owner of the software ahead of time to let him know what you are doing, you might be liable for copyright infringement...I would also read the copyrights from any ebooks you are going to "give away". Not a good idea.