Keywordpad?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by Hotwheelz, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Hotwheelz

Hotwheelz New Member

Has anyone ever used Keywordpad software to generate keywords? And do you recommend any of the free sites this service?

Thank you very much
    Michael Cooley

2. samda

samda Member

I never used it. I use google adwords and word tracker. I believe keywordpad is not to generate passwords but to arrange and rearrange already generated passwords.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sam

3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Google keywords tools or word tracker is good enough to generate keywords and keywords idea. IMHO, if you are just starting out, just limit yourself to theses keywords tools in order to get yourself confused.

4. bOsiNg

bOsiNg New Member

I used GoodKeyword. It's a good software to generate keyword and its free.

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I agree with GaryGoh and to that I might add that they are budget-friendly to newbies being that they are both free*

I use them both as well and find them plenty useful.

~Newbie Shield~

* WordTracker does have premium memberships.

6. gridellas

gridellas New Member

I also use Google Adwords Keyword Tool for all my ideas on the keywords I have selected. I have found it beneficial and there is not charge for you to use it.

7. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

use keyword warrior mayb helpful

8. getreffs

getreffs Guest

Google Key world tool is one of the best tool.I am using google tools

9. dotnettraining

dotnettraining New Member

Good Keywords is a Windows software for finding the best keywords for your web site pages. It also includes a link popularity finder that finds the number of sites that link to your site and a site popularity meter to measure your relative...