Kids at Home??

Discussion in 'Raising Kids' started by WhitePhoenix, Mar 14, 2006.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Lina,

Glad to have you with us! I enjoyed reading your account of your daily adventures. [​IMG] You've certainly got your hands full, but in a rather wonderful way.

Viola (mountainmom5) is a great one to chat to - she's got her hands busy in a lot of the ways you do. And you're right about her sincerity and positive attitude. I'm sure she'll be happy to share some of her tips on how to handle it all and still keep your sanity. [​IMG]

I'll keep this short. I just wanted to say "welcome," now go get some sleep!

Blessings,
    Angie

2. crittabur

crittabur New Member

Hello all,

I have just started to go with this online thing.So far, not so good. I have 4 kidz of my own.I don't get to see them much.Work and money makes it hard.So,when I'm stressed, I think of my kidz and write poetry and share it.It helps.Hope you like.

-My kidz love-

Wanting to see my kidz more,
    They are the ones I truly adore,
    Seeing them smile,watching them laugh,
    Missing them so much my heart is in half,
    Watching them grow up and not seeing it too,
    Makes my heart feel like it's black-n-blue,
    Things will get better,time will go on,
    One of these days my troubles will be gone,
    Hopefully by then it won't be too late,
    To turn things around,to change my fate,
    So,if you believe in God like most people do,
    You'll know with your soul this next statements true,
    The most beautifull thing that comes from above,
    Is down here on earth,MY KIDZ LOVE!
    Now,if you,re reading this, I want you to know,
    It,s my kidz in my life that makes my heart glow.

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi crittabur,

Your poem is lovely. I think kids are the greatest gift of all (apart from Jesus' gift of eternal life to those who believe). [​IMG] I can hardly look at a child without grinning ear to ear!

Don't get discouraged about making slow progress. Learning to build an online income takes time and continual effort.

Choose a path that you have looked into and feel genuinely makes sense and then follow the process step by step. As time progresses and you continue to put in the work, your efforts will start to pay off.

If you have specific questions on areas where you are stuck or confused, just ask. There's usually someone around who will be willing to help.

To fix your signature and make it 'clickable' you need to put that last / inside the last tag, like this [/url]. Okay?

Blessings,
    Angie

4. darpon56

darpon56 New Member

Our children are grown and we have two grandchildren. We did raise triplet sons who are now twenty-five. We only knew for a week before they were born we were expecting three, and then they were born ten weeks early. They spent 6,8, and 10 weeks in the neo-natal intensive care unit at a major hospital. What days those were.

I wouldn't trade those very difficult times, apnea monitors, stitches, round-the-clock feeding and care, and everything else for anything. Their sister who is seven years old is now an art teacher. The first boy is a philosophy teacher at a college, second is a professional musician in a Christian rock band, third is a professional musician but also a booking agent for bands. What a life we have.

5. baby_femme

baby_femme New Member

Whatever it may be, work at home idea brings family closer...and....closer.. to one another!!![​IMG]

6. ProsperityMom

ProsperityMom New Member

I am homeschooling mom to 2 youg children and find it very challenging and rewarding. Somedays I think I will lose my mind but then....the blessings remind me how precious the time with them is. I recommend it to anyone!