Latest ASD Site Update

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by MrDoh, Jul 17, 2008.

1. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

Just hit the ASD news page located at http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/index.htm

Copy/pasted:
    ------------------------------
    Update on the ASD Computer System
    Posted July 17, 2008

Due to the success of the ASD Cash Generator System, we have experienced unprecedented growth over the past several months.

As a result of this growth, the ASD computer department is working with a web development firm who is assisting us in retrofitting our existing ASD Web application along with a new application that will better handle the increasing member traffic. We are all excited about Version 2 that will have Indy 500 processing speed.

Please be patient while this is in progress. During our testing and implementation phases, you could experience times when the system is online and then offline. There is no need to send in support tickets at this time. And as always, members will receive Global Credits for surfing while this evolution is underway.

Thank you for your patience during this time of change and growth.
    ------------------------------

The announcement above that one is pretty positive too!
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Great news and should ease the increase of problems for customer support and members.

Good to have good feedback!!

Thanks
  3. Louminous

Louminous New Member

Well contracting web services out is a move in the right direction, if they come back up with a new updated look and are able to handle the load, I think we will all be able to exhale. Now if they don't (shaking head) we should all just book tickets to Quincy, Florida and have our own lil rally. LOL
  4. ushi

ushi New Member

Here are my questions:

Will they hold the physical checks/money orders until the amount is posted to the account? Or have all the checks, money orders and visa charges already been credited to the ASD balance sheet?
  5. ushi

ushi New Member

My questions above were regarding this posting:

Miami Rally Ad Packages Sales
    Posted July 17, 2008

Due to the overwhelming volume of Ad Package sales at the Miami Rally we will not be able to process all sales for several weeks. So we will be giving back credits to members and sponsor as if the transaction was posted on July 15, 2008.
  6. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

That is great news! I made 2 transactions on my account - one cashiers check and one visa at the Miami Rally. I had one of my downlines do the same thing, and then another one did Visa only.

The checks that I sent with my sponsor (I didn't think I'd be able to get in because of the limited seating, but it was expanded) submitted have processed for me and my downline. My sponsor said some of the checks he took with him have processed, but not all. Nothing has shown up yet on the Visa transactions.

So that's great news about back-dating the purchases to the 15th!! Loving that! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  7. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

I paid with a Cashier's Check and expected 14 business days to post, so I'm thrilled to learn that they're proceeding as if we deposited July 15.
  8. stevewatt

stevewatt Guest

hi, I found this site that has some better info. It has an Audio recording of whats going on, and I want to pass it around to ease the minds of the ASD members regarding this:

Friday, August 1st 2008 afternoon update:

Upon direction from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Columbia, ASD will not be able to move funds into company accounts, or out of them. We will work to resolve this problem, and return to normal operation, as soon as we are permitted to do so.

ASD Management.

http://www.thejoyluckclub.com/ASD_Latest_News.htm
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

The recording was a good one and it ALMOST gave me reason to hope....because of denial...

Today I am facing reality, and my family....