laugh atleast for 15min in a day

Discussion in 'Health' started by amrutharajketh, Mar 17, 2011.

1. amrutharajketh

amrutharajketh New Member

laughing makes you the most perfect mouth exercise,and keeps your mind and body active throughout the day[​IMG]

2. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

And don't forget that it makes you feel great! [​IMG]

3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Laughter is indeed the best medicine. Thanks to the release of endorphines, it has profound positive effects on the physical body, enhances our emotional state and promotes an overall sense of well-being.

Hermas

4. katereber

katereber New Member

Laughter makes your day complete.. It is the expression when you are happy..

5. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Humor is infectious. The sound of roaring laughter is far more contagious than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze. When laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy.

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It makes you feel really good. Doesn't matter what challenges you might have in your life. There is always something to laugh about.

7. katereber

katereber New Member

Smiling is a great mental tonic.. It can dispel anxiety, helps manage stress, depression, fear and worry. Get high on smiling.. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Good day to all..

8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

It is too bad more people don't laugh or smile more often. They don't know what they are missing. I know if I go a day without laughing I don't feel nearly as happy or energetic as if I had a day with some laughter.

Thanks for reminding me to smile today (and even laugh).

9. katereber

katereber New Member

westfam11: Thanks for reminding me to smile today (and even laugh).
    It is good to start our day with great smile, and share our laughs with our family to feel better..

10. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Only 15 minutes a day?
    Ha, ha, ha, I laugh at least 15 minutes an hour thanks to a 3 yr old grand daughter.
    She not only makes me laugh non stop, she laughs at my corny jokes!
    While most adults don't get my humor she is quick with a comeback.
    "Kids say the darndest things." Art Linkletter
    Live, Love, and Laugh!

11. simpleflair

simpleflair New Member

If you need a good laugh, watch "wipeout" and I guarantee you'll be laughing you head off. ;o)

12. Bramleyapple

Bramleyapple New Member

I love to laugh - and have the entire boxed set of 'Frasier' for when I need a boost [​IMG], 30 mins of my favourite sitcom never fails.
    Our fortnightly speakers' club meetings (affiliated to Toastmasters International - any other Toasties out there?) are always full of entertainment and laughs. Even if I've gone to a meeting feeling 'blue' I come home feeling great.
    I so agree with Just2EZ - grandchildren are the best - mine are 4yrs and 2 yrs and just hilarious. [​IMG] [​IMG]