lazy system.net

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by mainer64, Oct 17, 2009.

1. mainer64 Guest

ok i just got a mag in the mail called home business. as im flipping through i found a systen called lazy system.net the " founders " are matt / sheri brenner. my question to you all is.....does anyone know / experienced this? what is you option? thanks hope to hear from you soon . Patty
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

it will definitely attract people that are looking for an easy way to make money, and although their information may be valuable, you will never make over $800 a day , while sitting on your behind, unless you STAY on your behind for 8 hours a day and your fingers are going likkety split, and your brain is in turbo mode.... [IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

Well it sure is a play on words. Of course you are going to be sitting on your but, because you'll be working on your computer. It's not like someone is going to be standing on the corner.

That being said if you think $40 you can get $5K if it doesn't work out, you are probably in for a rude awakening.

There are way better options that allow you to take a look at their system and how it can work for you, that would be worth the money.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

You aren't going to earn good money being lazy - it simply isn't going to happen. Earning money in ANYTHING requires hard work and effort - don't believe anyone who tells you something differently.
  5. happywife Gold Member

Hi Patty,

It's the type of thing I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. [IMG] Too much hype and unrealistic promises. Making money always takes effort and skill. You can learn to make more and more money online, but it's not going to be some immediate get rich quick program that will get you there.

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. mainer64 Guest

thank you , that is EXACTLY HOW I ALSO WAS THINKING..!! but needed some outside advise ;];] thank you !!!! i work at mcdonalds for a living on minum wage.. i WANT TO DO BETTER !! i am by no means a comp whiz. nor do i have any extra $$ to " just give someone" to give you an idea... 30.40 $$ goes into my truck for gas 1/2 tank. full. THAT HAS TO LAST ME 2 WKS!! i have no extra $$ to refill during the wks until i get paid again. so i go to work come home .. sit .. sleep get up , go to work etc.. for 2 wks straight. i do not have a credit card.. nor THANK GOD .. NO OVER DUE BILLS.. what i make goes into bills. gas and groceries.. then i sit and go to work. and i have no tv .i have radio, comp , books to read. thats it. THIS IS WHY I NEED TO WORK AT HOME. TO GET AHEAD. realisticly i would love to make 2000.00 a month . any ideas? as of strt up costs..that in its self is like a berlin wall/ china wall. there is no $$ for start up. as you can see. i live in northen maine 5 minutes from woodstock canada. rural country. a woodsmans paradise. getting another job... ummm n/a. can you help ? thanks ;];];];]
  7. Jean LA New Member

You can start with affiliate marketing. I think lazy system.net over advertised their sales page. There's no way you can make it that big when yuo start. I wish I could but internet marketing is not that easy nor not that difficult if you focus.
  8. bbray95 New Member

Lazy system. Wow what will they come up with next