legitimate work at home internet jobs

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by GNHEIL, Jun 21, 2007.

1. kingam

kingam New Member

I haven't heard of project payday before.... But what I will say is there's a company I just started with, it's affiliate marketing and What I like personally about it is that you dont have to " RECRUIT" to make money. That's one thing i always struggled with previously and just felt like quitting. The program is called The total takeover and i will say I'm very impressed with it... i have made enough money and more money these last 5 weeks than i ever had before..... I haven't needed to recruit or build a huge team to see success and i think thats why many people love it

2. Gee

Gee New Member

This sounds promising.. I HAVE writing experience. Do you pay for this and how do you sign-up?

3. Nicole E Brodie

Nicole E Brodie New Member

i agree with Peter, stay away from the 'get quick rich' type ads, just stay away! You will lose precious time and money :)

payment proof likes this.
  4. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

There is no fool proof way to know if any online business opportunity is legitimate or scam but there are clues to look for that can help you decide for yourself.

5. skydancer

skydancer Banned

Your right Omar, nothing is guareented. However there are many red flags to be aware of. I like to, not only check out every thing I can about a company, that includes, blogs, scam reporting sites and google, to name a few, but I also get the info. of the owners or officers of companies and check them out as well.

Red flags to be aware of: anything that contain words like secret wealth system, spead wealth system and all variations. Stay away from flashy lead capture pages that don't say anything about the opp. until you give them personel info. especially if the capture pages show nothing but fancy cars and houses. They are just trying to give the impression of being successful. There Not!

Stay away from programs that say you will make $10,000 a month with little or no effort and then show you some photo shopped income statements to try and prove it to you. I believe that is not legal anyway.

Stay away from programs that are not upfront about costs, upsells and hide all the other expenses until you already got sucker into there sales funnel. Which means you already spent money.

Stay away from people who constantly post replies everytime they can, just to advertise there link in there signature line, which is against the rules to begin with.

Stay away from programs that tell you there to help you. They won't unless you sign up for there deal and once they get your money, they disappear. Most of the time they try and sell you "training" that with a little effort you can get yourself for free. Like how to create a blog using wordpress, which is for free.

There are many companies that will flat out lie to you, without any shame at all.

Sales funnels are nothing more than ways slick marketers use to slowly suck you in like a fish on a hook. They real you in little by little and then drop the hammer on you like it's nobodies business. I could point out a couple of the companies but my posts get deleted because somehow the serial poster got insulted and reported me to the administrator. Just for telling the truth.

A pryamid scheme, no matter how you dress it up is still a pryamid scheme. After awhile you here reports on how they are being investigated by the FTC, but they don't care or maybe they will loose their merchant account, they don't care. They will still steal your money without any second thoughts.

Just one more note: If it's considered negative to point out these things and have posts deleted then this is not really a disscussion forum Is it. Sometimes you have to be fair and honest and let the facts come out. I believe if I can save one person from the damage some of these companies create then I can sleep well at night.

Thank you
    Skydancer

payment proof and OmarS.K like this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

If you're applying for a job, there should be no up front cost. Legitimate jobs are always free to apply for. :)

7. Cody Shearer

Cody Shearer New Member

It all depends on what you know, if your internet savvy there are lots of jobs out there.
    If your good writer there are just as many.
    But let's just say you were looking for some thing normal...
    For instance due to the deregulation of energy throughout the county, there is an influx of home-based telemarketing jobs where people simply make phone calls to current utility customers letting them know they are entitled a discount on their utility bill due to the recent laws passed.
    Very simple, and lucrative job and a lot of the companies working in this industry make it even easy for agents to have access to leads, and all the same systems by working with web-based telemarketing platforms.
    These telemarketing platforms are made so effective you literally log in and hit ready, it then starts auto dialing your customers for you.
    I've know a lot of people who have made +$1000/ week consistently.

payment proof likes this.