Let hope this trend continues

Discussion in 'Health' started by weebitty, Apr 1, 2010.

1. weebitty

weebitty Member

I have been against Monsanto for a long time ever since they patented food seed which is suppose to be unlawful. So how did they get away with it. http://www.naturalnews.com/028492_BRCA1_human_genes.html

If you need my e-mail address to finish the article just pm me and I will send it to you. Or else you can subscribe yourself. It is a good website but it comes everyday and has lots of information in it. I like to post some things from several that I subscribe to just for information to people. Try to help people stay aware and maybe help someone. I did an extensive one for migraines if anyone sufferes from them you might check it out

2. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

Natural news seems to have the scope on everything [​IMG]

3. weebitty

weebitty Member

yes they are one of the ones that I subscribe to. They are very good and there are others that I use as well and they basically all agree on things

4. bing

bing New Member

That was an eye opener article. I couldn't imagine having to pay intellectual royalty rights just to have a child..

I'm entice to subscribe but I don't want my inbox to be flooded with so many articles. I'll just read your posts weebitty. [​IMG]

5. weebitty

weebitty Member